Chief of police cares about each and every tourist who comes to Thailand

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mercman24 said:

so what tourist would that be then ?? i think they are going to countries where they are welcomed, not conned at every opportunity.

So let's see the national top cop's mobile number everywhere, in every taxi, etc etc so he do his job to protect every tourist. 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Chief of police cares about each and every tourist who comes to Thailand

555....555....555...555...555.... can't stop, muscle hurting 555... hear a lot but never this one 555

6 minutes ago, legend49 said:

Great photo. One BIB doing FB, other BIB watching TV , god forbid TV next to the Buddhist table!!!

I'm guessing, just guessing, that the guy at the desk was using the calculator app on his mobile phone to figure out how to divide up the fine to be paid.

Totally fake news. A blatant lie. The police have never cared for tourists. That is a historical fact. The bottom line is that there are traffic laws here, but they are never enforced by the toy police. So, there is no deterrent. Everyone does as they like. Of course, a tourist would not know that. The police are not here to protect you. They do not care one iota about your well being, your safety, or traffic safety. Expect that. Do not employ them, unless absolutely necessary. Remember one thing. They may wear a uniform. And they may look like cops. But, they are merely a local franchisee. 

4 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Presumably there will be even more love and care for tourists now that PM Prayut has personally taken over reins of the police.

Inbound tourists can now expect to be met and greeted by him with a laugh and a smile at impromtu airport visits. 

download (1).jpg

Is that the standard offering of 'a punch in the mouth' look?

Just now, bluesofa said:

Is that the standard offering of 'a punch in the mouth' look?

No, not quite.

He's asking how much cash she has in her handbag. Not enough he says....get out of my country!

Well that was a curve ball. I predicted yesterday after all the doom and gloom economic news it would be honest taxi day, but what do my eyes behold, it's a crooked one and the BiB is the hero this time. TAT Spinmasters are worthy!

Like telling your wife her hot younger sisters arse is not as good as your wife's. 

The statement itself is incriminating. 

I wonder how the Thai Defenders spin this. Surely it is somewhat odd that a senior ranking police officer needs to make such ridiculous, childish statements. 

6 hours ago, Lucius verus said:

If an Australian police chief distinguished between Aussies and foreigners even in a positive light he would be in trouble.

Why don't the police here  design a more friendly uniform and get a decent hair cut.

They look like gang members.

I think it would be a lot more important for a lot of them to lose weight rather than bother about the length of their hair, or colour of their uniform.

19 hours ago, Sonhia said:

Thai are known for being very fickle and sadly untrustworthy to a greater extent. 

All for show in my estimation.

Thai are racist it is that simple because why is there segregation within Thai culture? Classic example is one price for Thai and another for foreigners as with refusal of Indian citizens entry into Thai bars especially Soi 6 Pattaya city

The same bars dont allow Thai men. And there are plenty of Indian and Japanese Bars and Clubs that dont allow whites in. 

Archived