Chief of police cares about each and every tourist who comes to Thailand

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Thailand said:

But I don't give a shit for the problems of you long term expats.

Could it be a mutual feeling? After all, the 'expert' foreign opinion/views about Thailand aired on most threads herein, would a host feel privileged?

Or is the TVF experts opinion different from the normal and ordinary tourist?

13 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Like telling your wife her hot younger sisters arse is not as good as your wife's. 

The statement itself is incriminating. 

I wonder how the Thai Defenders spin this. Surely it is somewhat odd that a senior ranking police officer needs to make such ridiculous, childish statements. 

You are lucky you dont live here.

Well he better cares about one and every, simple because not many left behind.

The good thing is...they finally found out that something happening, besides TAT figures.

The bad thing is...those you "forced out" are not so easily coming back, even if you try now to lick their feet.

16 hours ago, Redline said:

There are 230.000 police, and I have never seen one stop someone from breaking the law in ten years.  Where are they all, if they are not at home?

I see them often on the roads pulling people over checking vehicles,testing for alcohol I see them in the station answering calls to deal with meth heads on rampages,dealing with dead bodies,dealing with domestic violence,attending vehicle accidents sometime with horrific scenes of death and destruction often with babies and young kids,dealing with robberies and basically dealing with anything and everything bad that happens in life most on pretty low pay,they'll even help witless pharques like you when you have a problem and need their assistance.All you need to do is open your eyes and your mind and you will also see what they do.Are they all good?No.Are they all bad?No.Are they doing one of the worst jobs one can imagine?Yes.Are you willing and able to do this job?Doesn't look like it.Activate your imagination and see what benefits it might bring to your otherwise dull and insignificant life.

3 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I see them often on the roads pulling people over checking vehicles,testing for alcohol I see them in the station answering calls to deal with meth heads on rampages,dealing with dead bodies...

And then morning time came, and you awoke from your dreams pleasantly refreshed, only to face the real Thailand...

16 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I see them often on the roads pulling people over checking vehicles,testing for alcohol I see them in the station answering calls to deal with meth heads on rampages,dealing with dead bodies,dealing with domestic violence,attending vehicle accidents sometime with horrific scenes of death and destruction often with babies and young kids,dealing with robberies and basically dealing with anything and everything bad that happens in life most on pretty low pay,they'll even help witless pharques like you when you have a problem and need their assistance.All you need to do is open your eyes and your mind and you will also see what they do.Are they all good?No.Are they all bad?No.Are they doing one of the worst jobs one can imagine?Yes.Are you willing and able to do this job?Doesn't look like it.Activate your imagination and see what benefits it might bring to your otherwise dull and insignificant life.

Hmmmm, ok ???? but I have been friends with quite a few, and my wife’s family has police in it.  Anyone from children on up, even cops will say what I say.  Of course there are honest hard working police.  Tell me why they don’t stop people from breaking the law day and night in plain sight?  Why do 60-80 people die on the roads every day?  It’s the police culture.  It’s nice you live at a police station, but it seems your life is not too significant if all you are doing is watching all of what you describe ????

Archived