Marriage Visa Requierement?

Greetings,

Indonesia citizen here, has Thai wife and 2 children both hold Thai passports and Indonesian passports.

We both were offered a job in Northern of Thailand about 895km away from Bangkok but for my case, no work permit will be issued because the company has never employed foreigner before. My job encompases ecommerce and strictly deal with overseas customers, so i dont need to be present at the office or manufacture like everyone else. 

My question;

I remember ever being told here that spouse of a Thai can always apply for marriage visa (was it Non-Immigrant type O? I dont remember exactly what it is named). What do i need to apply such visa? 

Can i apply it at counsular of Thailand in Bali? Or should i apply it in Bangkok when entering Thailand with tourist visa?

I was told i need to have at least THB 400.000 in my saving upon submitting the documents, is it true? If it is, must the saving be in Thai BAHT or can be converted to other currency equivalent to such amount?

And how does this marriage visa work? Do i need to "re-extend" it once in every 90 days throughout a year?

Other than Chaeng Wattana government complex or borders, can i "re-extend" it at local immigration nearby my work place?

Do i must apply for multiple re-entry before existing Thailand and back in the country within few days during the 1-year validity of visa?

Thank you all for your advices and answers.