Thailand is safe assures tourism minister in PR visit after bombings

rooster59

9 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

His big mistake was moving his lips.When five bomb go off in one day in Bangkok would indicate it is something other than safe.He also forgot to mention how safe Thai roads are.

Every good if you not in wrong place at wrong time 555

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

Yep ! Thailand is a real safe Country to visit.

We only have almost Daily Bombings and Shootings in the Southern Provinces.

There is also a really large outbreak of Dengue Fever spreading across the North East region, that seems to be getting worse by the Day

And for your pleasure, we now have bombs in the Capital, Bangkok.

All of these extras are of Course, in addition to the regular offerings of Scammers, Thieves, Food Poisoning, and Unsafe Boat trips that we offer.

Welcome to Thailand where we relish your Money.

Don’t forget road safety and the immaculate air. World class.

10 hours ago, Sonhia said:

B.S! 

I was attacked two weeks ago,  in public by a Thai secruity guard for no reason! I reported the attack to Thai Tourist Board, Immgration Police in Pattaya, who are a waste of time, plus the RTP. To date nothing has materialized!

If I attack a Thai, all hell would break loose?

Thailand has become very unsafe and racist. Sign of the times and a fact!' 

I got punched by a thai

for telling him not to throw Rubbish in the streets 

he got locked up after the court verdict ten days 

In jomtien 

each time with police when 

whoever is wrong be it thai

the police sided to the righteous 

me the Falang 

I got punched by a thai
for telling him not to throw Rubbish in the streets 
he got locked up after the court verdict ten days 
In jomtien 
each time with police when 
whoever is wrong be it thai
the police sided to the righteous 
me the Falang 
Well, sad as it is. Was brave of you. BUT, you might become a bit less safe in Jomtien. Watch out and be careful.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

15 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Wizard of Id."Five bombs in BKK and all is well."

...........and black is white. 

But to be fair there’s probably more chance of winning the lottery than being killed by a bomb. My concern is whether this is the start of something bigger or a “one off”. 

.......or will martial law be enacted?

20 hours ago, PhonThong said:

Would someone tell me again, the problem with the Philippines?

Ongoing drug war, extreme typhons, lack of proper infrastructure - the trafic sucks, the Food isn't great, outdated Medical supplies,  Garbage everywhere - to mention some … 

When you take Things for granted in Thailand then a trip to the Phillipines is a great way to remind you how Nice Thailand actually is in most ways … :thumbsup:

Pictures here are interesting: First shows the minister talking to Western people (Tourists or local farangs..?) He doesn’t shake hands and the white fella’s arm is being held by his partner (?) who’s body language looks like he’s gonna have a go at the minister, who is not very sure either (he does look worry). Second picture shows the same minister warmly shaking hands (with both hands) with an asian, as if he was thankful for being saved from the white fella’s. Is the asian Thai or Chinese ? I bet for Chinese, where the revenue comes from..

As for the safety yarn... you all be careful when you cross the road. 

2 hours ago, ttrd said:

Ongoing drug war, extreme typhons, lack of proper infrastructure - the trafic sucks, the Food isn't great, outdated Medical supplies,  Garbage everywhere - to mention some … 

When you take Things for granted in Thailand then a trip to the Phillipines is a great way to remind you how Nice Thailand actually is in most ways … :thumbsup:

Seems as though you have only seen Manila or Angeles City. 

Ongoing drug war? Could be the United States. Typhoons? Again could be the United States. We just call them hurricanes. Traffic? Are you kidding?

Food. Thai food really is not all that great. Garbage everywhere? When was the last time you drove around Khon Kaen?

You forgot the beaches. Oh that's right! The beaches in the Philippines are a hundred times better than Thailand. 

23 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I could easily expand that to everybody on the planet lies,I know I do and it's usually when I move my lips or type on a keyboard.

I dont I guess that is why no one be-leaves me lol state of the world greedy, lieing politicians so like sheep a lot of people follow

S##t happens and there is nothing that useless Thai Government officials can do to circumvent civil unrest.

Well other then spread useless vocal BS that gives us all a good belly laugh.

2 hours ago, macgver said:

Safe? Big question? Recently, I heard that there are more robbery compare before ... condo got broke in, car windscreen got smashed and etc.

4 villas near me got broke into the other week all in one day, it's low season nothing else to do

Realistically what did you expect him to say Thailand is unsafe stay away ?

He did what every other government representative around the world has done when there has been problems try and make everyone believe all is well business as usual.

On 8/3/2019 at 10:22 AM, PhonThong said:

Would someone tell me again, the problem with the Philippines?

According to one Filipino critic, Duterte's "war on drugs" has seen 29,000 Filipinos assassinated by  Police death squads. Duterte doesn't have a very high opinion of sex tourists or paedophiles either. 

Archived