Thailand is safe assures tourism minister in PR visit after bombings

rooster59

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/3/2019 at 9:27 AM, FarFlungFalang said:

His big mistake was moving his lips.When five bomb go off in one day in Bangkok would indicate it is something other than safe.He also forgot to mention how safe Thai roads are.

With over 8000 death's on the roads this year. Your more than likely be killed on the roads than a toy bomb.

On 8/3/2019 at 12:45 PM, neeray said:

Thailand is safe assures tourism minister in PR visit after bombings

Bombers never hurt anyone, road deaths are minimal, taxi drivers never attack or overcharge passengers, there is NO corruption or cronyism or elitism, Thai Buddhist monks are paragons of their faiths' virtues, Thai politicians (like many politicians throughout the world) are completely open and honest, the "Ebola cure" worked, we have pink elephants, pigs do fly, ad infinitum ad nauseam! ????

I forgot; brake failure is always the cause of accidents (not "brain failure" as some would have you believe). :coffee1:

That's why it is called a PR visit. It's just that - PR, or 'Packaged Rubbish' for those not in the industry. What is intriguing to note is Thailand's communication tactics has not evolved since the 70s. 'PR visit'... :cheesy: That's as good as saying 'I'm here because I was asked/forced/had to, just to make sure you lot leave all your money here and go home broke.'

On 8/3/2019 at 9:40 AM, RotMahKid said:

All (Thai) politicians lie as standard. so what do you expect them to tell you?

Sorry mate  ............... you've got it completely wrong! All people lie here, even the "nearest & dearest" ..... fact.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2019 at 10:17 PM, darksidedog said:
  On 8/2/2019 at 10:11 PM, rooster59 said:

"I'm here to assure foreign tourists that Thailand is safe," he said. "The matter is being dealt with by the government".

On 8/2/2019 at 10:17 PM, darksidedog said:

Being told that the matter is being dealt with by this government is hardly likely to inspire a great deal of confidence in visitors.

Except tourists don't have a clue about Thailand other than what they see on the pro Thailand youtubers videos that it is paradise.

Archived