Sounds odd I know: German language classes in BKK?

I speak low level conversational German already as I was an exchange student some odd years ago, but now with a swiss/thai girlfriend and many german speaking friends in bangkok I feel myself wanting to take a few german modules to dust off what I already know. I'm not the type to dedicate time with online classes or nonsense phone apps - I like physical class hours that I can commit to with at home practice/homework. Does anyone have a german TEFL/CESL friend living in BKK or perhaps a recommendation for a good intl. language school?

12 hours ago, mstevens said:

yes..thats it...but mind you they are NOT cheap!!

Why is studying German "odd"...in Europe almost 100 million people speak German. That is more then English.

just saying. Sadly they are only availeble in Bangkok.

If you are an autodidact you can learn German online..there is a ton of material to find...mostly for free ranging from A1 even up to C2 level.

good luck, Viel Glück!

Hans

2 hours ago, Hans007 said:

yes..thats it...but mind you they are NOT cheap!!

Why is studying German "odd"...in Europe almost 100 million people speak German. That is more then English.

just saying. Sadly they are only availeble in Bangkok.

If you are an autodidact you can learn German online..there is a ton of material to find...mostly for free ranging from A1 even up to C2 level.

good luck, Viel Glück!

Hans

Considering I couldn't find any info for it on the forums I figured it wasn't an everyday question. Most Thai wives take foreign language classes in the prospective countries as opposed to their kingdom beforehand. And most ferang aren't trying to perfect their German while living in Thailand; They're much more inclined to be perfecting/learning the Thai language.

Archived