Fly domestic with 2 pieces of checked in baggage?

Kaalle

Any airline i can purchase an extra piece of checked in baggage? Cant make sense of the rules, you can purchase extra kilos ofcourse but there is no info on wether or not it can be divided in 2 bags. Thanks!

Flying out of Bangkok on Thai Airways both domestic and international I always have two bags for carry on - laptop bag and another bag with camera, glasses, charger etc. Never had a problem, never been challenged - and see many people carrying similar.

1 minute ago, mstevens said:

Flying out of Bangkok on Thai Airways both domestic and international I always have two bags for carry on - laptop bag and another bag with camera, glasses, charger etc. Never had a problem, never been challenged - and see many people carrying similar.

The op is talking about checked in baggage, not carry on.

To the OP, yes, you can have an extra bag if you pay the extra. You can have even more bags if you pay.

47 minutes ago, mstevens said:

irrelevant  the OP is talking checked in Luggage

Last march, me and the wife  traveling from the US ,

we had tree large suitcases and a carry on each..

When coming from the states we always fly Thai smile from BKK to our final destination at khon kaen. We usually fly light as we own a house in Khon Kaen and a house in the US so we have everything we need there, but this time we were bringing a lot of stuff for our new house we had finished building last year. We thought they will charge as a lot for the extra baggage, and were prepared to pay. Much to our surprise they did not charge as a penny extra. 

Archived