Johnson's top aide says lawmakers can't stop no-deal Brexit - Sunday Telegraph

rooster59

On 8/4/2019 at 5:25 AM, smedly said:

There is one fact that escapes everyone - we will leave on the 31st Oct, it cannot be stopped, even if the CON government loses a NC vote all they have to do is plan an election after the 31st Oct we will have left by default and law - bye bye

There is no sensible reason why Brussels would blank the 5th Largest economy in the world and risk an interruption to trade especially when Italy and Spain are in recession and both Germany and France are on the brink

They need to hit the reset button and forget about what T May did these last 2 years - it is gone - bin it and sort this out

They don't want the UK to leave because they cannot compete with a free trading UK once the shackles and control from Brussels have been torn away

The EU is heading down the toilet and we need to get away before we are dragged down with it 

Here is my prediction

The UK will leave on the 31st Oct - we may have an extended period to sort the finer details out but we will have left.

If a sensible trade deal cannot be sorted in the months after we have left then - 

Germany and France (possibly Spain and Italy) will also effectively leave the EU (because it is unsustainable without the UK) they will not file ART50 because they make the rules as they go, the EU will effectively be split either 2-25 or 4-23, the 23 will fall apart

Yes yes yes !

At last a refreshing post on the truth and the reality of just what Brexit means to the rest of Europe and whilst your words may not have echoed mine they are close enough to my earlier posts on this site, Some of us have been and are aware of the real benefit to Britain of leaving this deeply corrupt politically inept organisation and going it alone for the greater good of our country and population.

It is a fact that the greatest number vehicles on the roads of Britain from cars through vans and HGVs are Mercedes Benz and if anyone out there thinks for one second that Germany will give up that very lucrative market he is walking around with his head so far up his rear end that he cannot smell the smell.

So we really need do nothing more than tell Germany that if they want to maintain it they should make a deal post haste.

The European Union has backed itself into a corner that it is unable to exit from because in order to sustain it itself it printed money as if there were no tomorrow based on the illusion of high taxation and import duties but now the illusion is becoming a reality and recession looms very brightly for Germany and France and they have no way out of it.

But we do and it is called Brexit and good riddance to them, they need us but we do not need them.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, kingdong said:

1-2 million brits working in the eu?how many exactly and wheres your source?theres over 2 million eu citizens working and [some] poncing in the uk,what do,es that tell you about the eu?

There are two usual meanings of 'Ponce" (Not a word you hear often). An effeminate man, and someone who lives off the the earnings of prostitutes. Are the male EU citizens effeminate - I hadn't noticed. 

If (Some) are living off the the earnings of prostitutes, what has become of our own entrepreneurs (Male or Female) in this field. I bet it's those Immigrants again stealing our poncy jobs (Or should I say poncing jobs).

We can't make our own cars any more, our banking jobs are going to Frankfurt and Paris, and now we can't even supply our own ponces. A sad day for UK enterprise indeed!

There are two usual meanings of 'Ponce" (Not a word you hear often). An effeminate man, and someone who lives off the the earnings of prostitutes. Are the male EU citizens effeminate - I hadn't noticed. 
If (Some) are living off the the earnings of prostitutes, what has become of our own entrepreneurs (Male or Female) in this field. I bet it's those Immigrants again stealing our poncy jobs (Or should I say poncing jobs).
We can't make our own cars any more, our banking jobs are going to Frankfurt and Paris, and now we can't even supply our own ponces. A sad day for UK enterprise indeed!

Nice deflection.
The numbers of UK citizens in the EU is closer to about 1.5 million, hardly any working or enjoying EU states benefits. About 4 million EU citizens in UK. Many wage slaves, but all of them enjoying the benefits. 16 hours a week is all they need to work before claiming Universal Credits ++
Pity the exchange rate is not so strong for their homeward remittances now. 555

On 8/6/2019 at 11:50 PM, Janner1 said:

Yes yes yes !

At last a refreshing post on the truth and the reality of just what Brexit means to the rest of Europe and whilst your words may not have echoed mine they are close enough to my earlier posts on this site, Some of us have been and are aware of the real benefit to Britain of leaving this deeply corrupt politically inept organisation and going it alone for the greater good of our country and population.

It is a fact that the greatest number vehicles on the roads of Britain from cars through vans and HGVs are Mercedes Benz and if anyone out there thinks for one second that Germany will give up that very lucrative market he is walking around with his head so far up his rear end that he cannot smell the smell.

So we really need do nothing more than tell Germany that if they want to maintain it they should make a deal post haste.

The European Union has backed itself into a corner that it is unable to exit from because in order to sustain it itself it printed money as if there were no tomorrow based on the illusion of high taxation and import duties but now the illusion is becoming a reality and recession looms very brightly for Germany and France and they have no way out of it.

But we do and it is called Brexit and good riddance to them, they need us but we do not need them.

Of course this is utter nonsense, this is a fantasy without even (I presume) the aid of hallucinogens as an excuse. The  "they need us more than we need them" fairy story for  Brexiteers grasping at straws. However whatever you do don't listen to experts, next time you wan't major surgery go to a plumber. 

Just to answer one point with REAL facts though. "It is a fact that the greatest number vehicles on the roads of Britain from cars through vans and HGVs are Mercedes Benz".

Heard of a little company called Ford by any chance, before you start on your achtung spitfire line you should remember that they are not actually a German company. The UK HGV market is dominated by DAF, some of their trucks are built in the UK by Leyland, they are a Dutch company.  

Cars.png

Vans.png

2 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Of course this is utter nonsense, this is a fantasy without even (I presume) the aid of hallucinogens as an excuse. The  "they need us more than we need them" fairy story for  Brexiteers grasping at straws. However whatever you do don't listen to experts, next time you wan't major surgery go to a plumber. 

Just to answer one point with REAL facts though. "It is a fact that the greatest number vehicles on the roads of Britain from cars through vans and HGVs are Mercedes Benz".

Heard of a little company called Ford by any chance, before you start on your achtung spitfire line you should remember that they are not actually a German company. The UK HGV market is dominated by DAF, some of their trucks are built in the UK by Leyland, they are a Dutch company.  

Cars.png

Vans.png

Unfortunately ignorance and stupidity is regularly proven as a fact by many Brexiteers posts.

On 8/6/2019 at 11:50 PM, Janner1 said:

Yes yes yes !

No you will just pay more for the cars.

Guess who's paying for the US tariffs, the consumers...

Guess who's paying for the import tariffs, you...

There's nothing to give up for European carmakers, it's you who will pay more on everthing from food to cars.

Must be really hard to understand simple economics...

good read: https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2019/08/imperial-myths-behind-brexit/595813/ ????????

2 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

No you will just pay more for the cars.

Guess who's paying for the US tariffs, the consumers...

Guess who's paying for the import tariffs, you...

There's nothing to give up for European carmakers, it's you who will pay more on everthing from food to cars.

Must be really hard to understand simple economics...

If Brexit was about simple economics we wouldn't be leaving.

31 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

That's why you brexiters talk about economics since 17 pages ????

What else do you hate so much? The freedom of movement? Must be pesky to have that priviledge

To be honest the snide remarks does it for me.

12 minutes ago, Loiner said:

And that’s only their own version of economics or some exspurt with a similar opinion. Not necessarily an accurate one.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-china-tariffs-explainer/who-pays-trumps-tariffs-china-or-u-s-customers-and-companies-idUSKCN1SR1UI

Yeah sure, it's an unexplainable miracle, if you lack 5th grade education.

I give you that, you guys are quite good at jerking each other off tho.

Archived