TM30 Notification Immigration/Police

EXSUB64

I arrived back in Thailand from abroad. Moved into condo straight away late on Friday. Landlord in Bangkok but he filled in TM30 and posted to Khon Kaen Immigration straight away. Copy of form and receipt for postage sent to me by LINE. I went to local police station near Fairy Plaza on Saturday morning to notify them because immigration shut.

Police officer said that we needed to report up stairs but not open until Monday. What a waste of time. So still going to immigration on Monday to make sure everything is in order. 

Anyone else had this problem?

23 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I am sure it will be ok, i.e. a couple of days out, and when you tell them the story they will understand, they are just trying to crack down on the lax ones.

Well, just been to IO, spoke to young lad, who was obviously under training, filled out the required forms and sat down for 1 hr and getting to lunch time. It was at this point a senior Imm Officer asked what we needed, she then said "oh you can get that processed outside at 90day reporting window". Went to 90day Reporting window and all done in 10 minutes.

I appreciate that the kids have to learn, but I just wish that they could be properly briefed before letting them loose on the customers.

6 minutes ago, EXSUB64 said:

Well, just been to IO, spoke to young lad, who was obviously under training, filled out the required forms and sat down for 1 hr and getting to lunch time. It was at this point a senior Imm Officer asked what we needed, she then said "oh you can get that processed outside at 90day reporting window". Went to 90day Reporting window and all done in 10 minutes.

I appreciate that the kids have to learn, but I just wish that they could be properly briefed before letting them loose on the customers.

That's got too suck, Thai time, no one in hurry ????

9 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

That's got too suck, Thai time, no one in hurry ????

Thaksin stopped all that when he was in office. No government offices were allowed to send all their staff to dinner at any one time. Best thing he implemented in his term of office.

6 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Thaksin stopped all that when he was in office. No government offices were allowed to send all their staff to dinner at any one time. Best thing he implemented in his term of office.

Hey, wish me look for tomorrow. I will be attempting to get replacement driving licences which I mislaid recently. I just know it is fraught with danger ????????????

Archived