London Embassy visit for SETV

I am down the road from the embassy in London and was going to go there in the morning to get a SETV and pick it up the next day as I did last year using the same old form, is this still possible? I did try to search and look on the official website but I am not sure.

The website says you must apply online, upload all the requirements, pay and print the form off that has the application barcode on it! not tried it yet, but other first time users did not seem totally impressed by it's ease of use. Do tell us how you get on with "e-visa"!

You still have to take all the info with you to the Embassy, once they give you an appointment to drop it off, then you have to go back to get the passport. I think you can give them a pre-addressed Special Delivery envelope and a tenner, and they could post it back, but if your just down the road not needed. 

http://www.thaiembassy.org/london/en/services/7742/84396-How-to-apply-for-visa-in-person.html

Edited by UKresonant

The website says you must apply online, upload all the requirements, pay and print the form off that has the application barcode on it! not tried it yet, but other first time users did not seem totally impressed by it's ease of use. Do tell us how you get on with "e-visa"!
You still have to take all the info with you to the Embassy, once they give you an appointment to drop it off, then you have to go back to get the passport. I think you can give them a pre-addressed Special Delivery envelope and a tenner, and they could post it back, but if your just down the road not needed. 
http://www.thaiembassy.org/london/en/services/7742/84396-How-to-apply-for-visa-in-person.html
Thanks for the quick and detailed reply, I guess I won't be going in the morning then!

I expect it's going to be a clunky experience requiring all sorts of extra info that I haven't got yet.

I am only going on a 6 week holiday not emigrating!
  • Like 1