Photo Studio For Rent In Bkk?

PETDCAT

Hi, how big a photo studio do you need? And what dates do you need it?

There is a modeling/casting company and has photo studio which we also rents out to photographers (usually foreign but also to a few local ones) for 500 THB per hour or Day Package of 2,795 THB per 8 hour Day (plus 7% Vat). They also give you an official receipt.

They are conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok, Sathorn Area (about 1km from BTS Skytrain, Surasak Station).

You can make an appointment just to check it out.

While they usually supply models for mainstream advertising (print ads, TV commercials), they can also provide models for photo-shoots upon request.

PM/send me your email address and will send you more details.

Cheers.

Edited by junkofdavid2

• 3 months later...

There is a modeling/casting company and has photo studio which we also rents out to photographers (usually foreign but also to a few local ones) for 500 THB per hour or Day Package of 2,795 THB per 8 hour Day (plus 7% Vat). They also give you an official receipt.

They are conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok, Sathorn Area (about 1km from BTS Skytrain, Surasak Station).

While they usually supply models for mainstream advertising (print ads, TV commercials), they can also provide models for photo-shoots upon request.

Cheers.

I am also interisted in this studio for rent - new to the forum so I don't know if this reply will get to you - please pm me with contact info. -Thanks

Cheers.

I am also interisted in this studio for rent - new to the forum so I don't know if this reply will get to you - please pm me with contact info. -Thanks

I PM you the phone number.

Cheers

• 2 months later...

Cheers.

Cheers

hi, can you PM me the number as well? thanks

• 8 months later...

Cheers.

Cheers

Hi, Also new to the forum and in BKK for a few days next week (from May 9th). Can you pm the telephone number please

Would be interested too. Can you PN me the Contact Details as well please?

Cheers.

Cheers

Hi, Also new to the forum and in BKK for a few days next week (from May 9th). Can you pm the telephone number please