A place where to buy a nice wallet

galolo

Was a lady had a stall and a few others bottom floor terminal Terminal 21. Thats the floor under street level, cheaper area. Really nice stuff at very reasonable prices. Not the same rubbish you see at all the markets. Made in Thailand. Had a website too but forget the name. Maybe google leather goods Thailand.

Robinsons, men's section.  Jacob wallets.  about 800 baht each for ultra soft and very durable leather wallets.  I've been buying them for years.  I bought many for Christmas gifts several years ago for my family back in the US.

On 8/6/2019 at 2:17 PM, kokesaat said:

Robinsons, men's section.  Jacob wallets.  about 800 baht each for ultra soft and very durable leather wallets.  I've been buying them for years.  I bought many for Christmas gifts several years ago for my family back in the US.

Thank you Kokesaat

• 4 months later...

Several people here recommended Jacob.

I had a look at their website and it looked professional.

A couple of moths ago I was in Robinson to look at a wallet but I was overwhelmed by the amount of wallets which they have there. And at least in the Robinson which I visited the numerous sales people were not able or willing to help me find what I wanted.

So yesterday I took a trip to the Jacob main store.  https://g.co/kgs/Czxw6h

They had a big selection, friendly and competent staff, reasonable prices to start with and then they gave me a nice discount.

I can highly recommend that place. The shop is open Monday to Saturday 9:00 - 17:00.

Archived