Lawyer recommendation for Hua Hin

Arndt777

I intend to rent or buy a house in Hua Hin. Upfront I would like to inform myself roughly about the associated legal issues, in order to avoid severe mistakes. Later on, I would like the lawyer to check agreements etc.

Can anyone recommend a Hua Hin lawyer to me?

I already was in touch with Legal Services Hua Hin in another matter, and so far I had a good impression.

Arndt 

47 minutes ago, Ron jeremy said:

AD law in hau hin is a great choice.

BTW, the picture of the man , he is not a lawyer, no idea why this picture came up. His wife is the lawyer.

Mr Larsson from AD Law has sat for the bar exam 5 times and can be found at Bangkok Hospital in HH most days looking for cases. It’s said that Mr. Larsson do take meetings, consolations, at Soi 80 if he’s not found BKK Hospital. 

This is an entry I wrote for Wikivoyage Hua Hin.  Mod was great at helping me with my will.

English is great, knowledge comprehensive.  Fees: don't know.

===Legal===
* {{listing
| name=Legal Services Hua Hin | alt= | url=http://www.legalserviceshuahin.com | email=
| address=Unit 1-2 @Makro Food Services, 58/164, Soi 4, Phetkasem Rd | lat=12.620527 | long=99.949081 | directions=Makro is about 5 km N of city centre, inland side of Phetkasem. The office is in a separate building to the right of Makro entrance
| phone=+66 84 881 8396 | tollfree= | fax=
| hours=M-F, 10:00-17:00 | price=Price varies with complexity
| lastedit=2018-02-01
| content=Small but excellent legal office presided over by Ms Parichat Martin ("Mod"). Handles immigration issues, property matters, legal documentation. Mod speaks excellent English and provides fast and competent service and lots of good advice. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would highly recommend Mod (Parichat Martin) as her legal knowledge is good and she has a an excellent command on English language. Extremely useful as I consulted on a matter that would affect my Thai wife and Mod was able to put us both at ease using English and Thai. She refused payment as she said it was a free consultation.

I have no hesitation in recommending 'Mod' of Legal Services Hua Hin - you can find them right next to the exit door of Makro Hua Hin - very convenient for parking (!) and a little shopping as well.

Archived