online 90 day report is not working

Every time I finish the 1st page and try to  continue, it just keeps saying:

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.''

Normally it always works fine . I don't understand

There are numerous similar reports of the site's glitchiness in the long pinned thread above.

I have had success using either/both IE/11 and Chrome (with the IETab extension).

Assuming you have previously used the online system to successfully file a report, any setbacks can usually be dealt with by insuring you are within the acceptable reporting window, have correctly entered all required data fields and finally, waiting a few minutes and trying again.

And with previous successful reports, the mobile app may remain a viable alternative for future reports.

On 8/5/2019 at 11:25 PM, pauleddy said:

It has never worked for me (I use a Mac), even after tips received from helpful members. I'm still clueless--I just get the second page, as above.

Almost always works for me on Mac (Safari) -- but sometimes the site is genuinely broken or overwhelmed. Try clearing website data (cookies, local storage, etc.) for immigration.go.th. Also, if you have any content blockers installed, be sure to whitelist immigration.go.th (and all subdomains thereof).

• 4 months later...

I have been doing my reports online for 2 years never any probs until now,i just did my report 1st dec due date 14th dec and it all worked but its has been pending for 7 days,if there is a problem why dont they tell you why its not getting approved FGS then we might have an idea what to do instead of waiting/or why dont they tell you to report in person after a certain time,i have not seen any advice from them on that point.[Maybe i'm blind]

Aug 5th is an older post but...I just used online reporting on Nov 26/2019 and had zero problems. Got the approval sent in 4 hours. For the original poster, you must, as in "must" do your first report in the immigration office. I had problems 2 years ago, went into Soi 5 and they told me the first one must be done in the office. I haven't changed address since that initial report so no changes of any sort. As an extra, my browser (Firefox) remembers all my input so I don't even have to re-enter the info, just click on a box and it loads - luxury. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2019 at 6:36 PM, joni08 said:

Not working again? I did the last 2 90 days report online without problem, but im trying for a week and just show up to go directly to local immigration. Bad luck

same here, worked for the last year, but not today.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, James76 said:

I have been trying for the past 2 days....still not working ..how long has it been down ?

What is the problem you are having? The site is working.

Are you getting the message to contact your local immigration office?

That means your record could not be found.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:45 AM, Beggar said:

If you got a new passport at an embassy here in Thailand it will not work too until you left the country and came back with it. Only then the new passport will be in this system. 

Or if you dont leave the country you have to do your first 90 day report at IO and ask them to put you in the system.

I also noticed if you try to do it too early it tells you to report to IO and won't let you past the first page.

3 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Or if you dont leave the country you have to do your first 90 day report at IO and ask them to put you in the system.

I also noticed if you try to do it too early it tells you to report to IO and won't let you past the first page.

Could you really do this? I told them so often at 90 day reports to change the passport number in the system. After several years I gave up. Online worked with the old passport problem free. 

5 minutes ago, Beggar said:

Could you really do this? I told them so often at 90 day reports to change the passport number in the system. After several years I gave up. Online worked with the old passport problem free. 

Well hmm.... I have to do my first online attempt after changing my passport and reporting at CW immigration in a couple of weeks. When I went to CW, I did tell the lady that I was unable to do it online. When she gave me back my passport she told me I was now in the system again and can do it online next time.... we will see.

Edited by CraigInBangkok

25 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Well hmm.... I have to do my first online attempt after changing my passport and reporting at CW immigration in a couple of weeks.

I am under the impession that, upon getting a new passport, transferring the stamps, one has to leave and re-enter the country BEFORE successfully making an on-line 90-day report. I've seen some reports (on FB) that one must also make one in-person 90-day report AFTER re-entering the country.

I've aksed in other threads, if people have been able to make on-line 90-day reports, after having made them successfully with the previous passport, and after re-entering the country. Only got one (positive) response. I'll be able test the system the first week of May, as I just had an int'l exit/return. Previously I couldn't use the on-lone system, and have done two reports in person at CW.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Well hmm.... I have to do my first online attempt after changing my passport and reporting at CW immigration in a couple of weeks. When I went to CW, I did tell the lady that I was unable to do it online. When she gave me back my passport she told me I was now in the system again and can do it online next time.... we will see.

I could tell you EXACTLY the same story from Jomtien. It was repeated many times. In the meantime I gave up. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I am under the impession that, upon getting a new passport, transferring the stamps, one has to leave and re-enter the country BEFORE successfully making an on-line 90-day report. I've seen some reports (on FB) that one must also make one in-person 90-day report AFTER re-entering the country.

I've aksed in other threads, if people have been able to make on-line 90-day reports, after having made them successfully with the previous passport, and after re-entering the country. Only got one (positive) response. I'll be able test the system the first week of May, as I just had an int'l exit/return. Previously I couldn't use the on-lone system, and have done two reports in person at CW.

Just now, Beggar said:

I could tell you EXACTLY the same story from Jomtien. It was repeated many times. In the meantime I gave up. 

I really hope this turns out not to be the case but I was surprised that it did'nt enter the system when you transfer your stamp. I mean how hard can that be in 2020. I wonder if data is still copied using floppy disks.