For the avoidance of doubt, could someone please clarify if the below is ok

Hi,

I arrived at BBK on Australian Visa exception from Sydney on June 27. I extended this by 30 days. And now have exit date of Aug 25. If I exit travel to Kuala Lumpur by land on Aug 24 and flight back direct to Surat thani on Sep 1 were they be any problems getting a new visa 30 day visa excemption? ( Is there a minimum period, you need to stay out of the country before getting a new visa excemption. They reason im not applying for a tourist visa in KL is because I only want to spend another 4/5wks in Thailand before returning to UK in October and coming back to Thailand in December using a tourist visa then for 90 days before returning home to Australia for work?  Would there be any potential problems with that senario? My VE history is fairly standard Ive been coming every xmas for 3wks for the last 8 yrs with ocassional week every couple of years. Have evidence of sufficient funds etc.

Any advice would be welcomed

Thanks

Edited by Marcomilton7
Spelling error

18 minutes ago, Marcomilton7 said:

If I exit travel to Kuala Lumpur by land on Aug 24 and flight back direct to Surat thani on Sep 1 were they be any problems getting a new visa 30 day visa excemption? ( Is there a minimum period, you need to stay out of the country before getting a new visa exvemptuon.

I doubt you’ll have a problem re-entering. There’s no minimum period you need to stay out, but the longer the better.