Help!! my ex will take me to court cause said i abducted his son which i didn't!

killangel

7 minutes ago, killangel said:

Hello, sorry for late reply. 

Yes, MY son have got a British passport. 

No, My ex haven't give me any child support since back to Thailand. 

Thank you for all the advise. I kept and have all of the evidence. Just waiting and see if my ex did applied to the court. 

But does your son have a thai passport too? If not get him one.

Thank you for all the advice comments. 

For more info about my child. He is now turn to 2 y 9 m. today. 

He was born in Thailand and lives here for 1 year after moved to the UK because have waiting for my visa. He has got a British passport.

My son lives in Thailand 1 year before moved to the UK from Dec 2017 - June 2018, Aug 2018 - Mar 2019. 

I'm Thai.

My ex is British. 

make sure you have a thai passport for your son, I would not let him go to the UK at all either, if he wants to see his son he has to come here to do it. The thai law will back you up as the mother especially as your son was born here, if you can show he told you to leave the UK and take your son with you he will not be able to take him, it looks like he is threatening you because he knows he is up for a lot of money in the divorce and child support. As long as you are listed as the mother in Thailand and your son has his thai passport/identity card you should be fine. The man sounds like a total dick, dont let him lay any blame on you, he is the one that started all this, also check UK law and see exactly what he has to pay you to settle the divorce and  for child support

2 hours ago, seajae said:

make sure you have a thai passport for your son, I would not let him go to the UK at all either, if he wants to see his son he has to come here to do it. The thai law will back you up as the mother especially as your son was born here, if you can show he told you to leave the UK and take your son with you he will not be able to take him, it looks like he is threatening you because he knows he is up for a lot of money in the divorce and child support. As long as you are listed as the mother in Thailand and your son has his thai passport/identity card you should be fine. The man sounds like a total dick, dont let him lay any blame on you, he is the one that started all this, also check UK law and see exactly what he has to pay you to settle the divorce and  for child support

Thank you so much. That will not happened I will not let my son go alone with him anywhere. Of course he will be able come and see him anytime. His family, they were upset me and has blocked me now because I reported him to the police in the uk and rang him. but yeah i should have done that while i was in the uk fight my right. 

Anyways, Thank you so much will be up to date more when they have posted me document. 

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:05 PM, hellohello123 said:

so you demand that he has to come to thailand to see his son, and you wont let the son go to Uk,

and now you are complaining about him getting upset and making threats, and still expect him to pay

Funny

the sense of entitlement for women doenst change no matter what country

She does seem to be a bit one sided.  Wants one sided visitation rights only and money.  Of course I can understand she being concerned that if the child gets to the UK the Father might try to keep him there.   Unfortunately I think the Thai woman is being typical selfish and holding out for money.  I like Thailand and don't mean to assert that raising the boy in the UK is better or worse than in Thailand, but I do assert that the education in the UK would be much superior to that in Thailand, and the child would have more opportunities. 

2 minutes ago, gk10002000 said:

She does seem to be a bit one sided.  Wants one sided visitation rights only and money.  Of course I can understand she being concerned that if the child gets to the UK the Father might try to keep him there.   Unfortunately I think the Thai woman is being typical selfish and holding out for money.  I like Thailand and don't mean to assert that raising the boy in the UK is better or worse than in Thailand, but I do assert that the education in the UK would be much superior to that in Thailand, and the child would have more opportunities. 

Yes, I do concern that he probably will take him in the uk and not return my son back to me. I don't know where you had have this experience about ''Typical selfish and holding out for the money'' I called that ''responsibility''. I never asks him money. I aim and focus more about life being than the education. There are loads of good school, uni in thailand. I'm not worry about it for now. 

Archived