snoop1130

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Loiner said:
22 hours ago, 7by7 said:

to you Brexiteers the unsubstantiated opinion of a Remainer is worthless;

True, but you still keep giving it.

More evidence that for some (many?) Brexiteers here the principles of free speech only apply to those with whom they agree.

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Nobody yet, lots of delicate words floating around, like 'traitor', imprisonment, hanging, in the style of the Daily excess.

Do not worry , no one is going to hang you or jail you, trust me on that 

On 8/6/2019 at 11:52 AM, fishtank said:

They have already negotiated a deal that the UK side agreed to.

The deal always had to be ratified by Parliament. Until such time a deal is agreed by Parliament, nothing is agreed. Try and keep up.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:57 AM, sanemax said:

Who is stoppping you having "free speech" ?

No one, but the post from Loiner I quoted is typical from certain Brexiteers who wish to so do here.

5 hours ago, 7by7 said:

No one, but the post from Loiner I quoted is typical from certain Brexiteers who wish to so do here.

I've never stopped you, or tried to stop you. That was even stated in my post, which was deleted for some reason. There are a few of those when dealing with you aren't there?
It seems the 'free speech' principles only apply to Remainers. Others a quashed as deemed necessary.

1 minute ago, Loiner said:

I've never stopped you, or tried to stop you. That was even stated in my post, which was deleted for some reason. There are a few of those when dealing with you aren't there?
It seems the 'free speech' principles only apply to Remainers. Others a quashed as deemed necessary.

Isn’t it strange how Remainers who posture on social media for “diversity” and “free speech” demonstrate a lamentable lack of the former and an abhorrence of the latter when it doesn’t conform to their viewpoint?

3 hours ago, Loiner said:

QUOTE: It seems the 'free speech' principles only apply to Remainers.

Any guesses why your post was deleted and by who?

On 8/6/2019 at 7:54 PM, damascase said:

But of course his comments would have been warmly welcomed if they were positive about a US-UK deal????.

In Donald , we have absolute trust .

A ploticians promise, is good enough ...

Oh oh... with this weeks French & German production figures tanking and the EU heading for a recession they will live to regret, they certainly didn't want this. I'll tell you what, this will do wonders for the EU and their Brexit negotiating position!

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-trade/u-s-overtakes-germany-as-uks-biggest-source-of-imports-uk-trade-department-idUKKCN1UZ1BI

20 hours ago, Loiner said:

Not the first time you have accused me of such.

I can only repeat that if you have, as you claim, had posts removed then it has had nothing to do with me.

The response to me which you claim has been removed is still there! Albeit with the quote of my post removed because

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:31 AM, Loiner said:

Edited Friday at 08:16 AM by Rimmer
altered quoted post removed

20 hours ago, Loiner said:

A quick read through this and any other Brexit topic will show that statement to be the rubbish which it is.

But such spin is par for the course for certain Brexiteers.

That and claiming something is a fact and when asked for evidence to back up the claim refusing to provide it.

2 hours ago, 7by7 said:

The response to me which you claim has been removed is still there! Albeit with the quote of my post removed because

On 8/9/2019 at 7:31 AM, Loiner said:

Edited Friday at 08:16 AM by Rimmer
altered quoted post removed

Nope, that's not the one. Definitely removed.
You're not baiting me are you?

41 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Nope, that's not the one. Definitely removed.

Odd that your post seems to be the only one removed without a comment from a mod such as

12 hours ago, Scott said:

Troll posts and replies removed.  

42 minutes ago, Loiner said:

You're not baiting me are you?

As reportedly said by many, from Shakespeare to Churchill via Wilde, I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

22 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Odd that your post seems to be the only one removed without a comment from a mod such as

As reportedly said by many, from Shakespeare to Churchill via Wilde, I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

You turn up so often without any ammo that we barely notice ????

("I'm still waiting for...." doesn't count but gives the boards a good laugh on 'no news' days ???? )

Archived