Apartment/condo That Allows Small Dogs? Help!

Pongpat

Hi...I am planning on moving to Bangkok in mid July on a Retirement Visa. I'm have a difficult time finding a CONDO or ARARTMENT to RENT that ALLOWS SMALL DOGS, I have a Shitzu(15 lbs) well behaved, house trained and does not bark. I'm looking for a Unit in the Sukhumvit, Silom, Sathorn Area, near the BTS, I would like a 1 bedroom unit about 60 sm and above. I'm looking at a long term lease. I really would APPRECIATE it if you would ask the MANAGER of your unit and ask him about making and exception. The realators just tell me NO, but say that some may allow, but the do not ASK MANAGER. I need someone there that can think, thats why I'm asking my FELLOW EXPATS to ask for me...Me and my Dog APPRECIATE any efforts you make...We owe you a DINNER...Please contact me with the website and info and contact person...You can email me at [email protected] THANK YOU VERY MUCH...Bob aka Pngpat

can only speak for my place obviously. the rule is no dogs!! however a lady on my floor has a small dog , and despite regular notices in the foyer that dogs will be removed- nothing happens !!! she just ignores it !! TIT !! the rules as written and as enforced are often quite different (as we all know ) maybe it would cause loss of face to the condo manager or her if there was an argument about it , whatever the reason , dog and owner reside happily together with no problems !!

can only speak for my place obviously. the rule is no dogs!! however a lady on my floor has a small dog , and despite regular notices in the foyer that dogs will be removed- nothing happens !!! she just ignores it !! TIT !! the rules as written and as enforced are often quite different (as we all know ) maybe it would cause loss of face to the condo manager or her if there was an argument about it , whatever the reason , dog and owner reside happily together with no problems !!

Is the dog owning lady a farang ?

• 2 weeks later...

In every apartment I have been in, there have been dogs. There have also been notices everywhere banning such tennants. Just put it in your bag and take her in. Thais are really soft hearted about anything cute. You will get away with it. Get some kids on side.