BANGKOK
Jingthing

Falling! (Aging related)

Grab handles, that's what we need in our homes.

I've got one in the hongnam by the throne so I can get up easily. Need to get a few more though.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Sounds like a really off label weird use for that acid. (Cuts and scrapes.) Also treating infection is one thing, PREVENTING it is another. 

Quote from label!

"HypoChlor Solution is intended for cleansing and removing foreign material and debris from the application site, including microorganisms, immediate care of minor irritations to the skin, cleansing minor cuts and minor scrapes and minor burns. It can also be used for moistening absorbent wound dressing."

I must admit that it may not have the sledge hammer potency of betadine but it may still have a place in wound care.

5 hours ago, faraday said:

Grab handles, that's what we need in our homes.

I've got one in the hongnam by the throne so I can get up easily. Need to get a few more though.

They help a lot but take magnesium to fix Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

They help a lot but take magnesium to fix Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)

Isn't BPPV more to do with dizziness than simple loss of balance? I ask because I've had balance loss for most of my adult life, but there's no dizziness involved. It's not a big problem, though, just a bit embarrassing. In recent years I've been taking magnesium daily to control arrythmia, but there's no change to my balance issue. Is this an issue with other members, or JT? 

PS: never discussed it with a doc as it's not really a problem, even as I get older.