New shipping option for iHerb

Lumbini

Just made an iHerb order and the new shipping company to ship to Thailand is SF Express with larger weight option so you do not need to make many small orders because of the 4 lb limit before now (Full tracking. Max 11 lbs (5 kg). No PO Box

They also include tax and shipping added to your credit card so everything is on the up & up and no worries .

• 3 months later...
On 8/7/2019 at 12:58 AM, Lumbini said:

They also include tax and shipping added to your credit card so everything is on the up & up and no worries .

You mean they add it AFTER the order or is it included in the shipping price or what? I just ordered and it says Duties and taxes: 0 ... So now im worried that they will add it later.

Remember normal shipment under about 1,500 baht should not be charged duty if by mail system.  In some cases you can find items on Lazada or Shopee that others have imported and selling which might be fair value (probably a bit more but no worries of customs or excessive waits and often a lot lower price than shops).  

• 3 weeks later...

Love the new SF Express option at iHerb now.  Around $5 USD, fast (10 days vs 14 days before), and trackable right to my address.  No surprise charges.

Every time I've looked for comparable items on Lazada, they are anywhere from a little more expensive to crazy expensive. Plus you can't beat the selection at iHerb. I stay well under the 1500baht limit.   

Archived