Biden leads Democrats as minorities favor most electable candidate vs Trump

webfact

It's not so much Joe's gaffs, as it is  his mental acuity. As far as Michelle Obama is concerned... she is not or ever will be a viable candidate. Before she entered the White house she was never proud to be an American and since leaving she has now regressed to her pre White House attitude.  

But with that said, I am looking forward to a Trump/Biden debate... gaffs and all. 

BTW  I am an American vet and proud of it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, albertik said:

It's not so much Joe's gaffs, as it is  his mental acuity. As far as Michelle Obama is concerned... she is not or ever will be a viable candidate. Before she entered the White house she was never proud to be an American and since leaving she has now regressed to her pre White House attitude.  

But with that said, I am looking forward to a Trump/Biden debate... gaffs and all. 

BTW  I am an American vet and proud of it.

He should ask Gabbard to be VP. She could help snipe off some of the others for him. She took out Kamala. Establish his running mate way ahead of time and run with it.

On 8/7/2019 at 1:55 PM, DoctorG said:

This might be the only time I have agreed with you. ???? Kamala appears to be the establishment favourite but she took a bit of a hammering from Tulsi recently. Warren also has a strong support base.

It would be a historic rise for Harris to win the nomination from her current position. Barring something historic, we are looking at a realistic choice of Biden, Sanders, and Warren.

On 8/7/2019 at 3:47 PM, quandow said:

If I wanted to bother, I could find a "mainstream" poll that backs what I posted. The point is polls are not to be trusted.

Apparently you don’t understand polls. They are but one tool in the analysis arsenal. They don’t exist in a vacuum and should be used with experience, vision, subjective, and objective evidence to produce a model with a statistical range of error. Using these criteria, many without establishment blinders, had a clear vision of 2016.

Polls are not truths, they are signposts.

22 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Apparently you don’t understand polls. They are but one tool in the analysis arsenal. They don’t exist in a vacuum and should be used with experience, vision, subjective, and objective evidence to produce a model with a statistical range of error. Using these criteria, many without establishment blinders, had a clear vision of 2016.

Polls are not truths, they are signposts.

Not even that really. They are a measurement of old people who are at home, don't hang up, who are not independents that still have a land line.

13 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Not even that really. They are a measurement of old people who are at home, don't hang up, who are not independents that still have a land line.

Of all the major pollsters this is true only of Rasmussen. So not surprising that it's results typically overestimate support for for Republicans and Trump

To reach those who have abandoned traditional landline telephones, Rasmussen Reports uses an online survey tool to interview randomly selected participants from  a demographically diverse panel.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/about_us/methodology

Rasmussen calls only landline phones, supplementing that pool with an online survey. It’s an unorthodox methodology that has produced mixed results.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/04/16/five-things-to-keep-in-mind-whenever-trump-tweets-about-polling/

3 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

Totally incorrect.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:05 AM, mikebike said:

It would be a historic rise for Harris to win the nomination from her current position. Barring something historic, we are looking at a realistic choice of Biden, Sanders, and Warren.

Any of them would be Trump's dream opponent.

Archived