Video: That's attempted murder! Online hunt for motorcycle taxi driver who kicked out

webfact

Video: That's attempted murder! Online hunt for motorcycle taxi driver who kicked out

4pm1_VID.jpg

Thai caption is : Kicked out and fled the scene

Netizens were screaming "attempted murder" after a motorcycle taxi rider was caught kicking a man and a woman off their vehicle on the Rangsit to Nakorn Nayok Road. 

Helmet cam footage posted on Facebook by "Narong Buakhem" showed the incident (at 0.48 seconds) and the aftermath. 

The taxi rider had a female student on the back and for reasons unknown kicks out at the other vehicle. 

Onliners said that no matter what led up to this incident this was a case of attempted murder. It was lucky that cars coming from the rear did not run over them, said people in comments.

The helmet cam man contacted by Sanook declined to comment further saying that the case was now in the hands of the police. 

The date on the footage indicated that the incident happened on Monday. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-07

33 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

No. 

Try watching the video more carefully.  The police officer does not kick him off, he drops the bike unassisted.  At the time of his falling there is no contact at all between them, none.

watching this video archaic ideas pop up again, like sharia and heavy whipping in public every week for 2 years, taking all his posessions away and give it to his victims, cut off his leg so he cannot do it again - send him to the Saudis

Sorry for that, cannot help

39 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

No. 

Try watching the video more carefully.  The police officer does not kick him off, he drops the bike unassisted.  At the time of his falling there is no contact at all between them, none.

I watched the video and it's exactly as the original poster described.

Better luck next time. 

Police do this all the time. They have grabbed my clutch, brake levers, many pile on the front of my big bike and had one cop kick my front wheel which shouldnhave thrown us off but i can ride and a bunch stronger than tighty browny boys. thankfully i dont live in bkk anymore where this just used to happen unprovoked.

Its not attempted murder anyway. 

8 minutes ago, unamazedloso said:

Police do this all the time. They have grabbed my clutch, brake levers, many pile on the front of my big bike and had one cop kick my front wheel which shouldnhave thrown us off but i can ride and a bunch stronger than tighty browny boys. thankfully i dont live in bkk anymore where this just used to happen unprovoked.

Its not attempted murder anyway. 

why? I'm assuming you refused to stop when they were trying to pull you over..

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

No. 

You are right that the cops boot did not make contact on the bike rider, he just dropped it, but the cops intention was to make contact...

Sad

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

I watched the video and it's exactly as the original poster described.

Better luck next time. 

The officer did make kicking attempts, but the fall was not caused by one. The rider lost control while failing to negotiate his left turn onto the side road. The difference better the 2 videos is one deserved it and the other probably not.

52 minutes ago, tweedledee2 said:

The officer did make kicking attempts, but the fall was not caused by one. The rider lost control while failing to negotiate his left turn onto the side road. The difference better the 2 videos is one deserved it and the other probably not.

The original poster said both stories were similar. Meaning both police officer and motorcycle taxi driver tried to kick someone off their bikes. Whether or not they connected their kicks or made made contact and knocked them off is a different story. 

Kicking out at people’s bikes is extremely dangerous and could most certainly lead to people’s deaths. 

5 hours ago, neeray said:

I’d say the rider and driver are very lucky people. The outcome could have been 100 times worse. 

And very nice to see so many people assisting them. 

Absolutely, the Camry driver had a good view of the accident and did well to pull up.. lots of assistance & the helmet cam provides good evidence. I hope the passenger on the taxi bike comes forward to give the police some help... if she has a conscience.

A few years ago I saw a policeman kick a Russian man and women of a motorbike going up Pratumnak hill by the pier turn off. He was standing trying to give out the fake fines next minute kicked out at a passing bike blood everywhere.

I was amazed I never read more about it.

5 hours ago, transam said:

You are right that the cops boot did not make contact on the bike rider, he just dropped it, but the cops intention was to make contact...

Sad

and the cop was  right to do so because that driver fled police - making him suspect

Rangsit - Nakhon Nayak road - cowboy country!

Insurance company agent told me never to argue with any driver there - too many carry weapons and will use them. Leave it to insurance company.

See accidents on that road almost daily. Usually more than one a day.

5 hours ago, Benmart said:

Orange vested taxi drivers are one group that I distrust and avoid. The Pattaya species is particularly distasteful.

What I find hilarious is these mutts wear their rented vests like a badge of honour 24/7 ,and even more hilarious is some locals actually think they are an elite group ....ELITE 5555

Archived