Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Video: That's attempted murder! Online hunt for motorcycle taxi driver who kicked out


webfact

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, transam said:

You are right that the cops boot did not make contact on the bike rider, he just dropped it, but the cops intention was to make contact...

Sad

"...but the cops intention was to make contact..."

Maybe, no one knows what was in the officer's mind but it's safe to assume that he wanted the bike to stop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rkidlad said:

I watched the video and it's exactly as the original poster described.

 

Better luck next time. 

What it is exactly like is that the officer did not kick him off the bike regardless of what you wanted to see him do.

 

Luck doesn't come into it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

What it is exactly like is that the officer did not kick him off the bike regardless of what you wanted to see him do.

 

Luck doesn't come into it.

He used the word ‘similar’. This story is about a guy who kicked another person off their bike, and whether or not this action is attempted murder. 

 

The other story is about a police officer who tried to do the same (you kick out at someone’s bike and there’s a very good chance you’ll connect and  knock them off). 

 

48BA67A8-36D7-4D2E-AA93-8C2A69666DB4.jpeg.baac8303cedb02b11b6cac299850b967.jpeg

The poster didn’t say exactly the same. He said ‘similar’. 

 

Similar ‘resembling without being identical’. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rkidlad said:

He used the word ‘similar’. This story is about a guy who kicked another person off their bike, and whether or not this action is attempted murder. 

 

The other story is about a police officer who tried to do the same (you kick out at someone’s bike and there’s a very good chance you’ll connect and  knock them off). 

 

48BA67A8-36D7-4D2E-AA93-8C2A69666DB4.jpeg.baac8303cedb02b11b6cac299850b967.jpeg

The poster didn’t say exactly the same. He said ‘similar’. 

I was commenting on what you said, which was affirmation that the officer did kick him off his bike when he did not kick him off.  In the micro-second pic that you show he is not making contact and that is not the stage at which the rider came off!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

I was commenting on what you said, which was affirmation that the officer did kick him off his bike when he did not kick him off.  In the micro-second pic that you show he is not making contact and that is not the stage at which the rider came off!

I didn’t say he made contact. 

 

Please quote me where I said the officer did kick him off his bike.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the cop did not make content but the intention was there before the bike was dropped. If the lad had not dropped the bike I am sure the cop would have made contact, it is called acting before you think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, rkidlad said:

The original poster said both stories were similar. Meaning both police officer and motorcycle taxi driver tried to kick someone off their bikes. Whether or not they connected their kicks or made made contact and knocked them off is a different story. 

 

Kicking out at people’s bikes is extremely dangerous and could most certainly lead to people’s deaths. 

I agree that it could result in serious injuries even death. For one rider to kick another, I wouldn't condone it. But no matter what the circumstances, if you flee from the police to avoid arrest, you alone are responsible for any injuries you sustain from the actions taken by the officer to assist it your apprehension and arrest. In comparison, London Police use their patrol cars as rams to stop fleeing suspects on motorcycles. It's been an effective tool to reduce snatch and grab thefts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...