"Boris" changed his surname to his gran's to get back into Thailand

webfact

"Boris" changed his surname to his gran's to get back into Thailand

8pm.jpg

Picture: Naew Na

Naew Na reported that a 48 year old Russian man was desperate to get back into Thailand after being blacklisted. 

So he changed his surname to his grandmother's and got a new passport and flew back and returned to Koh Samui. 

Boris Petrov was picked up by immigration on Lamai Beach road. 

It was discovered that he had entered Thailand again at Suvarnabhumi airport under a new name on June 27th. 

He has admitted to being plain old Boris Petrov rather than Bornislav Thiria Nefki, that was his grandmother's surname. (The name is transliterated from Thai and may contain errors).

He was originally expelled for working in Thailand in a job not specified on his documents. 

He will now have his visa revoked and be deported again. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-07

He he  I thought it was Boris Johnson...( Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson )

Sky News showed an interview with his former classmate Abhisit Vejjajiva just after he became prime minister and I thought there might have been some link with this news story...but.

2 hours ago, johng said:

He he  I thought it was Boris Johnson...( Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson )

Sky News showed an interview with his former classmate Abhisit Vejjajiva just after he became prime minister and I thought there might have been some link with this news story...but.

Thanks for mentioning the Sky News interview, I hadn't heard about it before. It was quite interesting. At the risk of going OT, I'll just post a link to the youtube video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGBVn10mxh4

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Boris Dummkopf would have worked better...

Living in Russia or living in Thailand, hmmm.... which would YOU choose?!

Dummkopf? NYET!

On 5/23/2019 at 12:42 PM, geoffbezoz said:

They should also charge her for impersonating a female ????

On 5/27/2019 at 9:21 AM, essox essox said:

why didn't the landlord carry out MONTHLY checks on said property ??????????????????

On 7/23/2019 at 10:48 AM, sammieuk1 said:

Nothing did happen he saved his phone????

5 hours ago, Briggsy said:

Biometrics and fingerprints didn't pick him up at the airport then.

He was probably blacklisted before biometrics and fingerprints were introduced here.. 

But poor Boris couldn't change his nationality or birth date, just his name. So the video camera still shot by IO when he arrived must have been matched at a later date.. 

Another Bad Boy out.. He probably put his old address on his TM6.. ???? 

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Thanks for mentioning the Sky News interview, I hadn't heard about it before. It was quite interesting. At the risk of going OT, I'll just post a link to the youtube video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGBVn10mxh4

An extraordinarily good film about the real Boris. Londoners must be pleased he got through to the top.

On 8/7/2019 at 2:20 PM, Briggsy said:

Biometrics have yet to be universally applied. Why was Boris banned in the first place eh? In bed by 8pm watching Netflix with a cup of warm cocoa?

In the future there will be no such escapes of Biomtric scanning.

Then John Smythe 28 of Merseyside, convicted of brawling, vandalism, public urination and drug use and other anti-social offenses will NEVER be let into Thailand, Better for the Kingdom to keep out the Dross!

On 8/7/2019 at 12:20 PM, Briggsy said:

In fairness , biometrics and fingerprints were just recently introduced . So if it was not in use when he was busted , database would not have his details 

Archived