TrueVisions offers football fans EPL treat for three seasons

snoop1130

TrueVisions offers football fans EPL treat for three seasons

By Lerpong Amsa-ngiam
THE NATION

800_19cd0a179c2a1ea.jpg

Photo by Wanchai Kraisornkhajit

English Premier League (EPL) fans in Thailand will have the privilege of enjoying all 380 matches over the next three seasons, starting with the Liverpool-Norwich City game this Saturday, on TrueVisions.

In partnership with True Corporation, Singha Corporation, CP All, AP Honda, CPF and Siam Makro, TrueVision Group has confirmed that fans can watch all 380 matches of the English top flight league in the 2019-20, 2020-21 and 2021-22 seasons through their cable and satellite-operated channels.

Apart from watching matches through TrueVisions channels, fans can enjoy online activities, TrueSport networks and marketing campaigns as well as entertainment activities run throughout the country by the main sponsors.

“I can assure that this season, the fans will be extremely happy and excited watching the games. It will serve as a great experience for fans,” said Birathon Kasemsri, chief content and media officer of True Corporation, at a press conference on Wednesday.

“As the only network in Thailand to get the broadcast rights for live coverage of 380 matches [three seasons] and online broadcast including reruns and highlights through many platforms, I am sure the demands of the people and fans wishing to enjoy the coverage in different platforms at any time will be responded,” Birathon added.

Under the Omni Channel concept, fans can watch the coverage across many platforms including TrueVisions, True Premier Football HD, Truesport and TrueID Box. Moreover, the matches can be watched on the website or an application on smartphones.

A whole host of marketing campaigns will be conducted throughout the country during the next three seasons. Additionally, the More Extra Value package will be rolled out for the fans who want to get promotional prices.

The English Premier League 2019-20 season will kick off on August 9 when reigning European champions Liverpool host Norwich City at Anfield.

On August 10, Manchester City will start their campaign to become the first team to win the Premier League title for three consecutive seasons by taking on West Ham United in London.

Elsewhere on August 10, Bournemouth face Sheffield United while Southampton visit Burnley. Crystal Palace are up against Everton at Selhurst Park. At King’s Power stadium, Leicester City fight Wolverhampton. Tottenham Hotspur will play Aston Villa while Watford take on Brighton.

On August 11, Manchester United take on Chelsea with Frank Lampard going toe-to-toe against Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Old Trafford while Newcastle United take on Arsenal.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/sport/30374408

logo2.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-08-01

“I can assure that this season, the fans will be extremely happy and excited watching the games...."

We use True wireless & get True TV site add on included in base price. Have been watching enough EPL on Bein sports (dual language too). That seems to be gone, no community shield game, for example.

Now I am not extremely happy, contrary to this infomercial's claim.

I might switch to Spanish or German leagues. I'm a Yank, so although I prefer EPL, my DNA allows me to make my own football choices.

Call me cheap Chuck if you must

There is a massive drawback for football fans with these new arrangements. 

The fact that the be-in sports channels will now be dropped by True from 10 August will deprive us from the live coverage of Spanish, Italian and French football. There is now only one choice left and that is the EPL. 

For me a lose- lose situation with no choices.

Probably there is another way to view football in Thailand and I would be glad of any advice from members

For information. This is the package I (UK football fan) have subscribed to. On top of my normal Gold package (1,413 baht per month) I paid 2,990 baht (249 baht per month) for one year giving me complete coverage of all Premier League matches for 2019/2020 plus others as listed below:-

Detail

New package "True Premier Football HD Plus" especially appeals to the Premier League football team. Watch the Premier League, clear all matches from True Premier Football HD 1 - 5, plus more! Thai Thai League, J-League, Badminton, Snooker, Volleyball, Just 399.- / Special Month!Use TrueMove H, apply only 299.- / month. Press * 482 * 299 * Smart card number (type next to each other) # Press call. Even more special for Gold HD members. New package subscription package is only 199.- / month. This price is throughout the 2019/20 season. Note: 1. Service fees do not include VAT. 2. Smart card numbers 11-12. The main can be seen from the back of the card that is plugged into the receiver, such as 0001xxxxxxxx or 0002xxxxxxxx. 

11 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

For information. This is the package I (UK football fan) have subscribed to. On top of my normal Gold package (1,413 baht per month) I paid 2,990 baht (249 baht per month) for one year giving me complete coverage of all Premier League matches for 2019/2020 plus others as listed below:-

Detail

New package "True Premier Football HD Plus" especially appeals to the Premier League football team. Watch the Premier League, clear all matches from True Premier Football HD 1 - 5, plus more! Thai Thai League, J-League, Badminton, Snooker, Volleyball, Just 399.- / Special Month!Use TrueMove H, apply only 299.- / month. Press * 482 * 299 * Smart card number (type next to each other) # Press call. Even more special for Gold HD members. New package subscription package is only 199.- / month. This price is throughout the 2019/20 season. Note: 1. Service fees do not include VAT. 2. Smart card numbers 11-12. The main can be seen from the back of the card that is plugged into the receiver, such as 0001xxxxxxxx or 0002xxxxxxxx. 

As a subscriber to a more basic package I get to pay 399 a month (as shown in the advert above) for something that cost me 299 a month for the last three seasons. I make that a 33% increase in price, can't wait to see what exactly they are going to add that will make me "extremely happy" to be paying that increase.

Archived