True Vision - premier ship football payment

oporhatch

Please bear with me....I am looking to just purchase the True Vision Premiership package to view on a computer, I do not require any other package .

There customercare  (when they reply) stated 

2. Watching via our website at link: https://tv.trueid.net/ or TrueID application, you need to buy True Premier Football HD Plus Package with price 319 THB (Incl.VAT) per month. 

Great I thought.  The I created an ID and went to buy the package .  The debit cards I used (wife's) were not accepted .   Therefore I looked at the other options, hoping I could pay through 7/11 true money voucher. The only other option is through the True Money wallet - which I do not have (can foreigners have them)

Went to a True shop - however it all gets lost in translation and understanding, as they were trying to give my wife a standard TV package which I do not want just the football like I used to have with Bein Sports.

Does anybody know if I am missing something  here and its not lost in translation and that I can just pay for the EPL package (standalone) and what I need to do to purchase the subscription.

All input would be gladly accepted 

regards   

On 8/8/2019 at 5:04 PM, vogie said:

One here you might like to try out, doesn't have Thai tv though. 4100baht a year.

http://iptvuk.club/

Doesn't have True either, I don't know the channels EPL 1, 2 ,3 etc but which of those channels listed shows every EPL game ?

Oporhatch, I'm in the same boat as you, my condo has good internet so I don't need True internet, just the footy package. I will try to download now and report if my payment is successful. I asked in the True shop in Jomtien yesterday about paying by True money which I use for HDPrime for my UK TV but they said no, credit card only. They also said I can't watch it via my android box but the 3 assistants that tried to help didn't know too much.

It was a long job and I finally got it sorted .....I let my wife deal with it (mostly) 

However they did try at first  to sell me the package including antenna ....the only way I got through to them was to state I only wanted to watch it on my phone .....stopped mentioning internet and laptop. (effectively potentially watching it on the

phone is roughly the same as the laptop, just logon into your account ).

They went though some process where they created a card ...........put some money on it and my wife paid with that.

They said if I want anything else ..to just put some money on the card...I take it this could be an Iwallet type scenario

You can watch it on an android box with their App..however it is not very good as the App is created for the phone and therefore it becomes elongated on the android box.  I tried the Orientation app with it  - and that did not work , I might have a search around for other apps, to see if I can get it better. 

They did state to me I could not cast from the laptop to the TV.  With my Ipad this did not work (for me) . However I also have a google chromcast and that works fine. 

The message stated above when using the website is exactly what I got for my uk credit and debit cards.  I came to the conclusion you need an I wallet. As I stated I gave my wife a photocopy of the 2,500 package I wanted  and said 'that is what I want nothing else'  .  Then kept an eye on them, but stayed out of the conversations .  They went through a process of creating an TRUEID  and then I think that is when the shop triggered it was the payment method that was our issue, hence creating the card ...........2 hours later , it was all sorted....         

had so many problems trying to stop their incorrect billing ..... that I'll never add another thing to my package.   Good thing I'm not English and can live without the football

Did it one hour before match started. Download app to phone, register with username & password, pay with Bkk Bank Debit card.

Now City winning 1 - 0. Nice.

Update : I subscribe to HDPrime (380 Baht per month) which I mainly use to watch UK TV on catchup. There is a host of channels for live tv although I very rarely watch anything live. It has Sky Sports and BT sports so I was able to watch Man City on Sky then Spurs on BT sport. However, these channels only show a few games, not every game like True. Whilst browsing the channels, there's a load of sports channels I never watch, Fox sports etc and I came across some channels called HD Sport 1, 2 3 etc. I clicked on one of those and it's actually the True sport channels so unbeknown to me I've had them all the time as part of my package from HDPrime so no need to subscribe to True now. Just a heads up for anyone who has difficulty paying True with a UK credit card.

HDPrime still have all EPL matches. This message is on their home page:

English Premier League
Local BeIN channels are no longer available, and EPL matches will show on the new "Premier Football" channels. Channels 1 and 2 will run 24/7 while 3,4,5 will be active only when there are live games.

EPL matches are also on the 'SKY NET SPORTS' channels on HDPrime ( English commentary), but I'm not sure if all matches are shown when there's a full program on a single day.

Archived