Apartment Or Condo That Allows Small Dog?help!

Pongpat

SIZE=14]Hi...I am planning on moving to Pattaya in mid July on a Retirement Visa. I'm have a difficult time finding a CONDO or ARARTMENT to RENT that ALLOWS SMALL DOGS, I have a Shitzu(15 lbs) well behaved, house trained and does not bark. I'm looking for a Unit in the Jomtien Beach area. I would like a 1 bedroom unit about 60 sm and above. I'm looking at a long term lease. I really would APPRECIATE it if you would ask the MANAGER of your unit and ask him about making and exception. The realators just tell me NO, but say that some may allow, but the do not ASK MANAGER. I need someone there that can think, thats why I'm asking my FELLOW EXPATS to ask for me...Me and my Dog APPRECIATE any efforts you make...We owe you a DINNER...Please contact me with the website and info and contact person...You can email me at [email protected] THANK YOU VERY MUCH...Bob aka Pngpat

But no-one has responded.

All the Condo's that I know have 'No Pets' policy.

Rent a house. Pal of mine has done so for the past couple of years, with dogs. Unfortunately one of them seems to have run foul of a cobra in the past week or so. But that's a risk you have to consider.

When I first moved to Yensabai Condo last year I made an arrangment with security that I could bring a dog in as long as I left her I.D card at the front desk :o:D

Sorry about that. :D

Up2u is right, I've nerver heard of condos allowing pets in.

At the end of the day dogs need gardens for crapping etc . Most people are against other peoples pets crapping in their garden, whether they clean it up or not :D