Anutin distributes first batch of cannabis oil

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

Ah thanks it's exactly what I was looking for. ????

Looks like they show the THC levels on most of the other products I checked as 1% or 0% but this gold series doesn't have a percentage shown for THC and I suspect that it is basically hash oil! 

1 minute ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Looks like they show the THC levels on most of the other products I checked as 1% or 0% but this gold series doesn't have a percentage shown for THC and I suspect that it is basically hash oil! 

You posted just before me,1% thc is next to nothing.

1 minute ago, jvs said:

You posted just before me,1% thc is next to nothing.

If you read the description of the gold series it does not mention the THC content but the description does sound like it has THC in significant levels,but obviously I'm only guessing at this stage as one would have to a least try it first but from the description of full spectrum it at least looks promising.

4 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

If you read the description of the gold series it does not mention the THC content but the description does sound like it has THC in significant levels,but obviously I'm only guessing at this stage as one would have to a least try it first but from the description of full spectrum it at least looks promising.

It also say it is made of hemp which if true has usually less than 1% THC. Full spectrum means it's not refined and contains all other alkaloid, terpenes, etc. 

10 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

It is a full-spectrum CBD tincture and it has only trace amounts of THC, not enough to get you high if that's what you're after.

ATM all they have available is CBD which is certainly a step in the right direction and great for people who can benefit from it.

THC oil is also being produced and while I would assume it will at first be controlled, time will tell.  Other countries recently did what Thailand is doing right now (allowed over the counter CBD) and it wasn't long before they legalized cannabis for recreational use as well.

From this portion of the description they seem to be dressing it up as something extra.

"Our Gold Series is a great option for the CBD user who wants to benefit from all that hemp has to offer. Each batch is third-party tested to ensure our product is natural, consistent, and potent."

It might also just be trying to be clever with marketing to attract extra sales.

8 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

From this portion of the description they seem to be dressing it up as something extra.

"Our Gold Series is a great option for the CBD user who wants to benefit from all that hemp has to offer. Each batch is third-party tested to ensure our product is natural, consistent, and potent."

It might also just be trying to be clever with marketing to attract extra sales.

There is more to hemp/cannabis then THC and CBD. I'm more interested in raw extract that contains everything than some highly processed product that contains only CBD. 

8 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Yeah, clever marketing words.  It's a full spectrum CBD, which if you do a bit of reading you'll understand has some other stuff in it besides just CBD, but little or no THC https://www.foriawellness.com/blogs/learn/full-spectrum-cbd-pain-inflammation-entourage-effect-benefits

13 minutes ago, Jadam said:

It is a full-spectrum CBD tincture and it has only trace amounts of THC, not enough to get you high if that's what you're after.

ATM all they have available is CBD which is certainly a step in the right direction and great for people who can benefit from it.

THC oil is also being produced and while I would assume it will at first be controlled, time will tell.  Other countries recently did what Thailand is doing right now (allowed over the counter CBD) and it wasn't long before they legalized cannabis for recreational use as well.

For me the wait is agonisingly slow as I have cannabinoid receptors in my body that have suffered a severe debilitating drought for the past 15yrs.

As you mention it is currently controlled which is why I asked about the legality of this site which one would assume is legal and they are importing CBD oil from the US and I do get the impression that the level of THC in the product is what determines what products can be imported. 

7 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

For me the wait is agonisingly slow as I have cannabinoid receptors in my body that have suffered a severe debilitating drought for the past 15yrs.

As you mention it is currently controlled which is why I asked about the legality of this site which one would assume is legal and they are importing CBD oil from the US and I do get the impression that the level of THC in the product is what determines what products can be imported. 

Not all your cannabinoid receptors will get you high especially when THC is coupled with CBD. THC is only 1 part of the equation and is not necessarily what everyone is looking for. 

21 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

Not all your cannabinoid receptors will get you high especially when THC is coupled with CBD. THC is only 1 part of the equation and is not necessarily what everyone is looking for. 

Yes I totally agree and appreciate what you say and I'm fully supportive of all the various uses of the plant and particularly look forward to being able to cultivate industrial hemp for it's ecological benefits. 

On 8/18/2019 at 10:10 AM, FarFlungFalang said:

image.png.b7d21f41a30154b3b59052413c0c408e.png

To me, the above says "It's not 100% legal but mai pen rai, there's no THC."

Just because people are openly doing something in Thailand doesn't mean it's legal; I was surprised the first time I saw people peddling pirated DVDs in MBK, but they were like "May pen rai, they are furang movies."

I couldn't possibly advise you on whether or not buying CBD oil will get you in trouble.  However, if you were to do so, I wouldn't carry it around with you on the off chance that  (a) you get stopped by police and (b) they search you (although this hasn't happened to me in 12 years).  On the other hand, hypothetically speaking, if someone in my house had some CBD oil in the refrigerator I probably wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

On 8/19/2019 at 3:49 PM, Jadam said:

image.png.b7d21f41a30154b3b59052413c0c408e.png

To me, the above says "It's not 100% legal but mai pen rai, there's no THC."

Just because people are openly doing something in Thailand doesn't mean it's legal; I was surprised the first time I saw people peddling pirated DVDs in MBK, but they were like "May pen rai, they are furang movies."

I couldn't possibly advise you on whether or not buying CBD oil will get you in trouble.  However, if you were to do so, I wouldn't carry it around with you on the off chance that  (a) you get stopped by police and (b) they search you (although this hasn't happened to me in 12 years).  On the other hand, hypothetically speaking, if someone in my house had some CBD oil in the refrigerator I probably wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

The speed at which although for me is slow I know that at a government level it is astonishingly rapid and it is difficult to gauge the what the attitudes of the authorities are and what they have been told to enforced how the attitudes of the courts are changing if at all and wether or not there is a relaxing of the punishments.I know ganja is becoming more prevalent as I saw a small cutting that was still quite fresh in the village 2 days ago it was about 2 months before being ready for harvest. 

Archived