Pattaya: Thai police arrest eighty year old Brit on sexual assault charges

webfact

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, looplaw said:

You're absolutely correct .

Rubbish. The UK has far more sexual predators in certain communities then the whole of Pattaya. Millions of foreigners visit pattya, peedos represent 0000000000.1 % or less. Thousand of children have been raped and abused in the major UK cities with the collusion of both the police and social services. The abuse goes back 30 years. Do you want a link about grooming gangs in UK or prefer to stick with your own prejudices?

23 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Another good reason to let the TM30 remain. Police and immigration have now a data base on peoples abode. Must make it easier to locate offenders living in Thailand. Yeah I'm for it.

your residence info is on your 90 report.. no need for an extra TM30 for long term visa holders!

Hopefully someone has managed to smuggle s telephone in Pattaya police cells. If they have read this article I am certain that he will not be having an easy time from other inmates. I also hope that at least one policeman"accidentally" drops a truncheon over his head.

I have no time for kiddy fiddler's and if I had a crystal ball I doubt very much that he will leave Thailand alive.

On 8/8/2019 at 6:49 AM, RichardColeman said:

Look, I know I;m not the smartest guy in the world, but if the UK want him, why not just freeze his UK bank account. Without funds flowing to Thailand from UK, he  can't stay in Pattaya and would have to return

I agree with the first bit.

On 8/8/2019 at 6:54 PM, SteveK said:
On 8/8/2019 at 6:48 PM, richard_smith237 said:

No they won’t. 

Fortunately Thai’s are not stupid... 

For the most part we [Western Foreigners] are treated individually based on our own merits or at the least with an equal indifference.

The ability of the Thai population in general not to judge us [foreigners] by the lowest common denominator is something I’ve always admired and been thankful for.  

What part of Thailand are you living in?

Not an area where I become brainwashed by the negative musings of Westerners with a superiority complex....

15 hours ago, NoComment said:

Hopefully someone has managed to smuggle s telephone in Pattaya police cells. If they have read this article I am certain that he will not be having an easy time from other inmates. I also hope that at least one policeman"accidentally" drops a truncheon over his head.

I have no time for kiddy fiddler's and if I had a crystal ball I doubt very much that he will leave Thailand alive.

Thai prisoners don't care what you've done, or who you did it with.

23 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Horrible argument. Throw the book at the paedo, sure. Saddle everyone else with 24 hour surveillance as if they were all on a potential sex offender's register, gimme a break. 

Playing devil's advocate here but another child is molested because they cannot find the whereabouts of a criminal due to incomplete records. Should be stopped at the airport leaving the UK I believe. 

On 8/8/2019 at 12:54 PM, champers said:

Maybe crimes were in the UK, but it is naive to think that now he is in Thailand he has stopped offending. The very fact he has chosen to live in Thailand is troubling. Likely the Thai police need to do some investigating of their own.

Alleged crimes, as far as I can see he hasn't been charged or convicted of anything.

Have they even suggested an age for his alleged victim?

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Alleged crimes, as far as I can see he hasn't been charged or convicted of anything.

Have they even suggested an age for his alleged victim?

All crimes are alleged until proven in a court of law. He obviously hasn't been charged or convicted of any crime yet, because he fled to Thailand. However, an arrest warrant for him was issued on July 23 on charges relating to child sex abuse – 9 counts of sexual abuse, 2 counts of sexual assault, and 5 counts of rape. He will be extradited to the UK and face due process, not sure why you're trying to defend him.

As for the age of the victim(s) child abuse, is child abuse period, or do you think if the child is a bit older it is somehow okay ??

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I believe in 'due process', and conviction based on physical evidence.

It used to be everyone believed in those things but now it seems the pointing finger is enough.

The world has become a sad  place, ruled by the mentally ill.

Quite frankly, I'll be glad when I'm gone, I don't want to live in this world any more.

Due process is exactly what's going on here; an arrest warrant has been served, and he will almost certainly be extradited to face the charges pertaining to the arrest warrant, and if convicted punished.

I’m sorry to hear that you are feeling a bit fed up today; try to shake it off buddy, there's always something good to look forward to.

The good: He's out

The bad: The trauma this animal has caused and will continue to cause to these 9 kids throughout their lives

The ugly: What will happen to him when he bends over to pick up the soap in this 1st class shower area of Bangkok Hilton where he will spend quality time until he meets his maker

klong-prem-showers.jpg.jpg

Archived