Video: Taxi driver threatens motorist with gun on the highway

webfact

Video: Taxi driver threatens motorist with gun on the highway

2pm_VID.jpg

A helmet cam video from a following motorcyclist showed a taxi driver wind down the window and threaten another motorist with a gun. 

Daily News said that there had been a road rage incident before this with the two vehicles chasing each other and stopping in the road to face off against each other. 

It appears to have happened just after 10 pm on Monday and was posted on the "Hear Khap Rot" site.

The poster suggested that the man had said that he was "in uniform".

Netizens called for the police and the Department of Land Transport to act as a matter of urgency. 

There was much speculation as to the type of gun with some suggesting it was a BB gun or air pistol. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-08

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, CelticBhoy said:

I would have thought that everyone was aware of cameras being all around nowadays.

Dizzy old Somchai here just got himself in a right heap of trouble.

Better quickly hand in 4 Rolexes and a bag of gold left in the cab pronto!

a 500 THB fine and off he goes 

Typical Thai aggressive nature.

These people lack respect for the law, themselves, foreginers plus life in general. It comes as no surprise the Chinese kicked their ancestors, the Siamese, out of southern China.

Just consider how they communicate, just inches apart, they have to shout! Says it all to me...Lack of civility plus manners.

I never knew how cheap life is consideted by people until I lived in Thailand, which thankfully I'm leaving and very soon, because I have had enough of this sad, BS, pathetic, boring exsistance. There are so many more interesting and more rewarding places to visit and discover on this world, and better than here. 

26 minutes ago, Sonhia said:

Typical Thai aggressive nature.

These people lack respect for the law, themselves, foreginers plus life in general. It comes as no surprise the Chinese kicked their ancestors, the Siamese, out of southern China.

Just consider how they communicate, just inches apart, they have to shout! Says it all to me...Lack of civility plus manners.

I never knew how cheap life is consideted by people until I lived in Thailand, which thankfully I'm leaving and very soon, because I have had enough of this sad, BS, pathetic, boring exsistance. There are so many more interesting and more rewarding places to visit and discover on this world, and better than here. 

Bye bye

There should be no punishment for this man. There was a recent case where an NACC member did the same to a taxi driver. It was promised a result would be delivered in 30 days, that was about 6 months ago and nothing ever heard again since. If that is the precedent then this taxi driver should have no issues.

33 minutes ago, Sonhia said:

I'm leaving and very soon, because I have had enough of this sad, BS, pathetic, boring exsistance.

Try not to be so hard on yourself. Maybe you will find Nirvana in the next country you land in. Good luck.

20 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

and this is why I never use meter taxis in Thailand.

A thai taxi driver high on crystal meth working a 16 hour shift and wielding a revolver..

What could possibly go wrong there? ????

Miss the shot?

1 hour ago, kellersphuket said:

and this is why I never use meter taxis in Thailand.

A thai taxi driver high on crystal meth working a 16 hour shift and wielding a revolver..

What could possibly go wrong there? ????

Lucky you are leaving so you it wont bother you anymore.

Out of interest when are you heading off?

Archived