Bangkok Airways no longer acceting Debit Cards Online, Have to pay at 7-11 with code

Pilotman, lets be reasonable I have over 10,000 accrued bonus flyer points on them. You always have a SA remark for any point you don't like, please do not respond to any of my posts anymore unless they are supportive or informative. If you are really are a professional pilot tell me the formula to figure out 8 degrees required for climbout on a departure, and tell it to us all now, not after you have researched it for a few hours.

On a SID at Aspen for example it requires an 8% climb capability. I am not trying to be angry or mean but if you purport to be "Pilotman" then get with it as I am a retired ATPL Commercial pilot.

Just please try to be polite here, as most are just making simple comments and asking for simple solutions.

Moderators please join in

17 hours ago, elephant45 said:

On a SID at Aspen for example it requires an 8% climb capability. I am not trying to be angry or mean but if you purport to be "Pilotman" then get with it as I am a retired ATPL Commercial pilot.

Just please try to be polite here, as most are just making simple comments and asking for simple solutions.

Moderators please join in

Pilotman is simply his name on this forum, it does not necessarily mean he actally is a pilot, same as yours does not mean you have big ears and a trunk.    LOL

Capture.JPG.1ec9bea5e8914b6f85c52694ee2cca22.JPGUmmm…………. 

I booked and paid for an AirAsia flight with my BB debit card on Wednesday night at 7.30pm for a flight to Bangkok the following morning. The only option for payment is by card as all other options require a period of over 24 hours before departure.

My debit card is visa verified so no problem and also I'm a BIG member.

With Bkk Airways, can you pay with online [Thai] banking?  Either from desktop or mobile apps?  If so, which banks do they support?

I know AirAsia you could and it was the cheapest option to book an 8-person itinerary (only 70 baht fee using desktop booking).   They wanted 590 or 790 for any counter service option (7-eleven, Tesco, etc)

3 hours ago, emptypockets said:

Then there is a fair chance you are not in Thailand. Even the two Bob town near us has three. 

Is it true that not every 7-11 do electronic payment services? Only certain big ones? I bought air ticket and try using tops outlet as payment but the tops express store nearby my place said I can only pay at regular tops supermarket. 

On 8/8/2019 at 3:13 PM, elephant45 said:

Pilotman, lets be reasonable I have over 10,000 accrued bonus flyer points on them. You always have a SA remark for any point you don't like, please do not respond to any of my posts anymore unless they are supportive or informative. If you are really are a professional pilot tell me the formula to figure out 8 degrees required for climbout on a departure, and tell it to us all now, not after you have researched it for a few hours.

Oh yawn, This and the following two posts. Stick it back in your pants. No one is impressed.

And the post that you're getting your bloomers in a knot over was a perfectly logical reply. Don't use them. No anyone else's problem that you've got a few points with them -- which has nothing to do with them not accepting debit cards.

Archived