yoga mats? vitamins? Or: more newbie questions ...

rodguttorm

Did you just get off the plane this morning?

Yoga mats at Tesco, Big c,Decathlon, Global, Baan Beyond, central airport, kad suan kaew, central festival, Maya, the yoga mat maker next door to bikers corners,

Cheapest ones are around 200bt, they are shorter and thinner, decent onesare circa 400bt and up

What colour do you want, rainbow coloured are the cheapest atm because no one wants to be seen with them

2 minutes ago, Emmess said:

Should he also stop eating if he does yoga? What's the connection ????

Did I mention food, my yoga buddies would not touch vitamins from a bottle. And they always bring their own mat, it’s like their fav teddy bear!

IHerb is a great online source for vitamins and supplements.  Yoga mats can be found in a multitude of places, as mentioned.

And TV members... this person is new to town...

Couldn’t we spare them the snark for just a little bit?

Ha-ha ...

Got off the plane last week, but I've been running around trying to get settled.  Glad to hear that yoga mats are a commonplace. 

I do take some Omega 3 supplements, which I think will be easy to find, as well as CoQ10, K-2, and D-3, which are not so easy to find. 

May I say that I swear by K-2 and D-3?  After I started taking them my flexibility improved markedly, and my blood pressure went from normal to better than normal.  I brought a 2-month supply with me, but, hey, 2 months from now ...

As is usually the case, the cheapest stuff (like a yoga mat, in both price and quality) from a brick-and-mortar shop will be Pao Pao just past Pizza Hut near Central Airport Plaza on Hang Dong Road.  Lazada will usually beat their prices by a small percentage, but you have to order online.

Most yoga studios here in CM sell mats.

Some brands are reasonably priced around 2k THB. I would avoid getting the super-cheap ones from the malls.

Other brands like Manduka which get imported are very expensive here, I think around 4000 THB instead of 70 EUR.

If you go back to your home country often, it might be a good idea to buy the vitamins there (better price).

Archived