Who benefit from the Bangkok bombs?

SophieBKK

Dear Readers:

I sit down to write this open letter to all of you as a result of the bombing situation in Bangkok and other provinces of Thailand on August 3, and my great frustration out of what had happened. The least I can say right here is that: the incident was truly an insult to anyone's intelligence. This is so obviously a job of FABRICATION, and a sloppy job at that. Are the Thai powerful elites taking all their people and us as a complete fool?

Let me walk you through it.

The detained suspects, especially the two young Thai Muslim men who were on their routine bus heading home, are without any political organisations or units to support them. There is no claim of responsibility, when responsibility is exactly what these political movements are after. There is no membership found. No profile to be shown. More professional people would have been put to work, had it been real. 

The bombs themselves had no purpose of real sabotage. No real intent to endanger human lives. Sloppy job all around. The bomb "hung" like a fruit near Speaker Chuan Leekpai's house was perhaps done to get a few laughs. More importantly, the destructive powers of the tools used were not of the size of a sabotage, if it ever was. How can one conduct a national operation with a BB gun, as opposed to rifles?

The operators in a professional game must require a safe place to prepare themselves, including where to assemble the bombs. And would they bring all these parts along a provincial bus? That was indeed a joke. No person of such experience would risk their operations on public transportation. 

It was likely that these arrested individuals were drawn into the game without knowing what they were up to. One can think of a naked assassination of the elder brother of North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un in at the crowded Kuala Lumpur airport. 

But perhaps more significantly, what did anyone but the current regime of Thailand benefit from such act? The military needs to maintain their eroding powers obtained from twice coup d'tats for longer term. The intensely-despised military "government" needs to divert attention from their non-performance, corruption charges, and perceived failures. What can serve them better than dividing people through a sensitive religious line?

But that is not the only reason. The attempt is a lot more sinister in nature.

Anyone who knows about the secret negotiation which is ongoing between the Thai minority elites and the mighty government of China will have no problem understanding these so-called bombings.

What have they been talking about? About the fact that Thailand is an inch away of granting China 99 full years (or longer) of complete control over their entire land in the south! The so-called southern seaboard from Prachuab Kirikan down to Songkla Provinces which borders Malaysia has been long conceived. But the current attempt to let China take over this Thai gold mine which belongs to all Thai citizens is almost an act of treason, if the interests of Thai people is not adequately addressed and protected, and I doubt it very much that they are.

A plan to surrender their own sovereign land to China is set up by the conservative Thai elistists because it serves their own and exclusive interests. At the outset, a great amount of money will go right to the Thai powerful elites. Second, China will impose the anti-Muslim harsh tactics along the line or the same as their horrendous Xinjiang treatment: mass murders, raping, maiming, mass detentions without a proper charge, great abuses of human rights, looting of personal properties, and so on, which the civilised world starts to realize and disgust. And third, Thailand is deliberately destroying it's own democracy  precisely to facilitate such self-destructive endeavors.

By creating such fabrications, the Thai and Chinese elites may dream of their personal wealth, naval bases, and all the rest of the package as a result. But they won't get there as easy as they thought and planned for. People know. Powers know. And Thailand itself will be the heaviest casualty of the treacherous deception for long years to come, especially when the real players step in the mix.

I write this open letter as a wakeup call.

More may come.

Respectfully yours,

White Christmas

Well apart from the potential of this 1st newbie post being a troll post much of what is in there seems to be possibly true, some good ideas, some bad ideas in there and perhaps a lot of maybes.  So all in all its all a possible what ifs and maybes and basically up to you what you make of it   ????????????

Archived