BANGKOK
snoop1130

Foreigner also to be charged after head stomped by Bangla security guard

Posted (edited)

Got to add that sometimes all you have to do is watch. Let the drunken customer let out some steam and then he will get tired.

Couple months ago I watched some drunken foreigner picking up a fight with a bigger bouncer in Soi Cowboy. The bouncer just stood there, watched the drunken guy in anger, with a loving look in his eyes. After couple of minutes the foreigner was out of steam, out of anger and situation got back to normal.

Edited by nikov

Just now, nikov said:

Got to add that sometimes all you have to do is watch. Let the drunken customer let out some steam and then he will got tired.

Couple months ago I watched when some drunken foreigner picked up a fight with a bigger bouncer in Soi Cowboy. The bouncer just stood there, watched the drunken guy in anger, with a loving look in his eyes. After couple of minutes the foreigner was out of steam, out of anger and situation got back to normal.

Happens everywhere. 

But something in thais is just odd. Ive never seen someone from other countries that would go from normal to a crazy state of mind where they would absolutely kill someone without hesitation over nothing in a matter of seconds.

Only because their feelings got hurt.

Its wai here, bow down there , respect this and blah blah blah and suddenly they snap and the next person has a knife in their neck.

• Like 2

Ah Thailand.  Deadly one day, lethal the next.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Yinn said:

Farang seem shock with “kick” in the fight. 

But gun or knife ok?

We learn the Muay Thai at school. The kick is better than fist. Not get to close, hard for other guy to hurt you. 

If you want to fight thai people, then must accept they going to use the foot, fist, knee and elbow.

Better not to fight. Just be polite and smile. Then no problem, we all happy together.

You misunderstand, the issue is Thais kicking and stomping people in the head when they're on the ground. Can easily kill someone this way.

• Like 2

Did I read the fine print?...Thai fined 500bht and falang charged with fighting?

one of the main reasons head kicking goes on is the guy that is doing the kicking is because he thinks if that guy gets up he is going to belt the hell out of me it used to be called gutless but no doubt has a good name now

• Thanks 1

why  let thin esculate to a fight must have been some reason

best is shut up and walk away  then done 

but as always some farangs /Thai are hard learners 

2 minutes ago, mikecha said:

why  let thin esculate to a fight must have been some reason

best is shut up and walk away  then done 

but as always some farangs /Thai are hard learners 

True, and it takes x2 to fight.  Hence they are both being charged, rightly so.

• Like 1

I was assaulted by a Thai bar owner and a bunch of Thai goons, knocked to the ground, stomped on. Another Thai who saw what happened stepped in, and I managed to get away. Few cuts and bruises, could have been a lot worse. This was unprovoked, maybe looked at them wrong or said the wrong thing.

Even though it was a clear case of assault, with plenty of witnesses, it never even crossed my mind to call the police until a friend asked why, after.

I've 0 faith in the police here. I imagine some story would have been spun and I'd be fined.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

Were you there?

Not there.

But watch the video and read about it. The farang say sorry for start fight. That why the farang charge with police.

There's no one on one fight in this country. 

This one was. 

I not say say your fight was. I just say not every fight like you.

Sorry about your mum.

Edited by Yinn

5 hours ago, NoComment said:

I will be interested to see what happens when and IF!!? the first Chinese gets a good thumping.

Treat same as farang.

The Chinese are allowed to gamble openly in Thailand,

Wrong 

https://news.thaivisa.com/article/23689/chinese-arrested-for-illegal-online-gambling-operation

not one of them is arrested for overstay and they do what they want when they want without any repercussions.

Wrong, wrong, wrong

https://news.thaivisa.com/article/36855/chinese-man-arrested-in-phuket-over-theft-and-detention-of-another-chinese-citizen

https://news.thaivisa.com/article/36726/blacklisted-chinese-and-bangladeshi-arrested-in-phuket

https://news.thaivisa.com/article/34806/nine-chinese-men-arrested-in-pattaya-for-working-illegally

I know this is a little off topic but does anyone have similar thoughts to myself?

No, you imagine wrong?

4 hours ago, car720 said:

Ah Thailand.  Deadly one day, lethal the next.

Not die. 

Why lie?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, HLover said:

it takes x2 to fight

Not in Thailand. Often it's 4 to 8 against one....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Not in Thailand. Often it's 4 to 8 against one....

Your math skills surpass mine and you are correct.

On 8/9/2019 at 11:59 AM, Baerboxer said:

Behavior reminiscent of many UK establishment bouncers back in the 70's. Some thought having such a reputation good as it put the trouble makers off. Of course it often didn't. The real hard cases saw it as a challenge! Many bouncers were just out for a chance to wallop someone; others just needed the extra cash.

Now it's highly regulated and door staff and security must be trained and are strictly controlled in what they can and can't do. 

HaHaHa yea right !!!!!!!!!!!