Foreigner also to be charged after head stomped by Bangla security guard

snoop1130

On 8/8/2019 at 8:44 PM, E020 said:

Probably some drunk bloke asking for it.. if you dont do crazy you wont get in troubles in the world.. he must have deserved it..

those that do not agree with this are themselves the kind of people that are too little gifted with intellect to know that they are <deleted> with no self control.

ive spent my first years in thailand partying in bkk,pattaya and phuket. Never came close to any problem but i have walked away from "friends" before they got into heavy trouble because they are slow of brains and have no self control when too drunk. 

I have nothing to prove to strangers, so no reason to get into trouble. People with low self esteem(often massive steroid heads and i say this as someone very passionate about fitness.) always need to prove something when drunk.

there was a guy the other day next to darasamuth underpass giving <deleted>'s to every car while standing in the middle of the road, big fatty with a shaved head. My guess is that its probably the thai's fault too, its not his nice personality.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/9/2019 at 9:47 AM, PerkinsCuthbert said:

You may call it provocation, but long ago in Patpong, when some of the upstairs bars preyed on drunken or unwary foreigners, and salted their bills by thousands of Baht, leading to an argument, it used to be a regular occurrence to see the girls smash glass ashtrays on the foreigners' heads as they tried to escape, and see the wolves come running to take free kicks at their heads as they lay bleeding and unconscious in the gutter outside. 

Misguided? Certainly, but when you are a tourist new to a culture, you don't always understand the consequences of your behaviour and actions.

They used to be called clip joints.

Don't know if they still operate  but likely they do.

They made a big mistake one night some 30 years back when they locked the doors and trapped an Australian rugby side on a  transit stop back to Australia. 

The British publican telling the story laughed  and said the Thais were locked in with them!.

Thais.Never attack farangs in numbers.

On 8/8/2019 at 8:44 PM, E020 said:

Probably some drunk bloke asking for it.. if you dont do crazy you wont get in troubles in the world.. he must have deserved it..

So wrong on that.

Walking home down my deserted soi early one morning and a Thai guy coming the other way suddenly aimed a muay thai style kick at me, which I managed to sidestep, and he was setting himself up for another one when I shouted loudly and angrily at him and walked towards him, so he took off.

Didn't know him, had never seen him before, never spoke to him or even looked at him. 

TIT don't forget.

On 8/8/2019 at 5:26 PM, iko said:

head stomping is over the top; but after 13 years in patong (and some thousand nights in Bangla) I can say that farang-beatings never come un-provoked. we all know that.

no, we don't all know that. 

Archived