NON IMM O VIsa for spouse

Hi..

I am on Non imm Ed visa. My husband applied for Non imm O visa in homeplace. The case was returned saying

Remark: case has return from the consulate as on 08/08/2019. certification or letter from company or pervious company ? 

Does anyone have any idea which company they are referring to?

Thank you

Edited by CharlieH
Colored font removed

I suspect that the consulate has stated the wrong reason for denying the Non O visa.

Are you currently on a long term (one year) extension of stay based on studying at a university or similar? Was you husband able to show the original of your marriage certificate? Did he include a simple letter from you asking the consulate to please issue a visa so your husband can join you?

I think your husband will need to contact the consulate and discuss verbally exactly what they are asking for.

It seems the used the wrong wording on the denial of his non-o visa application.

Since he has a non-ed visa entry or an extension of stay based upon attending school he needs something from your school to support the application. I assume he had proof you are attending a school and copies of your passport showing you are on an extension of stay.