Kid with a pot on his head instead of a helmet amuses Thailand

webfact

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, brokenbone said:

from what i have seen, its non compliance with right of way

that causes lethal accidents, and often times its not the motorcyclist that doesnt follow the law, its other trafficants,

thinking they can cut off bikes, at traffic lights or otherwise, like my favorite,

making a U-turn and cross all lanes while they are at it, regardless of oncoming traffic

Drive a car and you'll change your mind. Try turning left or right entering or exiting a road with a motorbike overtaking very closely each side of you, jamming you in. 

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

What would that thing that is attached to the rear mudguard, shaped like a number plate be, then?...and mirrors are not a legal requirement on bikes.

67770197_2224216717701815_9007552983952523264_n.jpg

Take no notice what he says. He's only here chasing likes.

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

What would that thing that is attached to the rear mudguard, shaped like a number plate be, then?...and mirrors are not a legal requirement on bikes.

67770197_2224216717701815_9007552983952523264_n.jpg

Well, I already explained that I couldn't see the plate.  What about the lack of mirrors or DL?  The whole op is a set-up.

5 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Probably more effective than 90% of the cheap Chinese crap helmets on sale here with a bonus of cooking up a noddle soup at lunchtime????

His noddle would have made the soup if they had an accident. 

Imagine that seen in any Western country, the police wouldn't be laughing, and those chaps would be walking to school / work 
The death count of car and bike accidents and Thailands reputation as having one of the most dangerous roads in the world, isn't going change until their attitude changes 

Ah yes how quaint and amusing. Ever heard the sound of a body hitting bitumen as it falls of a motorbike ?

Ever see the skull of a person opened up like a broken egg on a roadway?

brains ripped and spilling out.

How auspicious and professional for RTP to to smiling and joking with the driver and onlookers.

Actually I have seen this two times already.. AND a friend of mine was out in phuket and saw the control in front of him. He went into a lady and bought her pot and put it with a rubber band around his head.. Police saw this , but let him pass! This is now around 15 years ago.. but good to see they still accept pots instead of real helmets.. 

5 hours ago, Snuller21 said:

Safety First. No need saying anymore.

Well, I guess that says it all.  ????

By the way--- what happened to Thaivisa's old selection of emojis?  There were some great emojis, wonderful emojis, unique emojis, very useful emojis.  Now they seem to have been supplanted by the usual ilk. ????

Archived