It wasn't the brakes... this time the steering wheel was to blame!

webfact

29 minutes ago, Yinn said:

So what you do about fix problem. How you help? Just talk? What you do?

In pattaya right? Pattaya does have lot of problem, very dirty, crime, drugs, peodifiles. Why you live there?

Not to bad, farangland have the mass shooting everyday, in the church, mosque, street, etc, stabbing a lot. Drop the bomb on Syria , afghanistan, Iraq etc

lucky you live here, have safety

Yes

Ok, I not deny. 

Everything ok now.

make you happy.

SPEAK UP when you see injustice...  lets take plastics as an example ..bring a container with you always and a cloth bag ...say no when the cashier puts the item in the plastic bag...say something to someone in line using too much plastic... when you see someone parked on a zebra crossing '' yell at them''...I have ( as you may guess) many thai enemys here, from speaking out...I have been threatened ,my wife and child have been threatened,air let out of my tires ,fined by the police for ''speaking rude'' hahaha ETC ETC ETC..Thais do not like to be criticized or corrected, espcially by a forienger...a famous quote from Michael Jackson '' if you want to make the world a better place ,look in the mirror and make a change''......have a good day....Decide what is important for you and your family and fight for change....

4 minutes ago, mok199 said:

SPEAK UP when you see injustice...  lets take plastics as an example ..bring a container with you always and a cloth bag ...say no when the cashier puts the item in the plastic bag...say something to someone in line using too much plastic... when you see someone parked on a zebra crossing '' yell at them''...I have ( as you may guess) many thai enemys here, from speaking out...I have been threatened ,my wife and child have been threatened,air let out of my tires ,fined by the police for ''speaking rude'' hahaha ETC ETC ETC.....a famous quote from Michael Jackson '' if you want to make the world a better place ,look in the mirror and make a change''......have a good day....Decide what is important for you and your family and fight for change....

Flat tyres! you have really made your mark! and if “whacko” was your hero, god help your family.

1 minute ago, mok199 said:

SPEAK UP when you see injustice...  lets take plastics as an example ..bring a container with you always and a cloth bag ..

Agree, i say no to the plastic bag. Most times. Recycle always.

my friends and me clean the plastic and foam at the beach.

.say no when the cashier puts the item in the plastic bag...say something to someone in line using too much plastic... when you see someone parked on a zebra crossing '' yell at them''..

??

.I have ( as you may guess) many thai enemys here, from speaking out...I have been threatened ,my wife and child have been threatened,air let out of my tires ,fined by the police for ''speaking rude'' hahaha ETC ETC

I not like be rude. Enemy not good, better work together.

ETC.....a famous quote from Michael Jackson '' if you want to make the world a better place ,look in the mirror and make a change''......have a good day....Decide what is important for you and your family and fight for change....

Michael Jackson rape the kid. 

I hate like that. Bad guy. Happy he die.

• 1 month later...

Archived