BANGKOK
Tayida

Money gone

If someone took 2500 thb from my pocket there is any chance that police will help to get back. I have name, surname and photo of her.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

No evidence that she took and she is falang as well. So no lose time with police and say good bye to the 2500?

• Like 1

But i not understand why police act differently: if is a thai woman that had his/her money stolen they will call the swat team to catch the thief, even for just 2500 thb.

Just now, Tayida said:

But i not understand why police act differently: if is a thai woman that had his/her money stolen they will call the swat team to catch the thief, even for just 2500 thb.

No police force in the world would take action over such a small amount.

In the UK they don't even arrest shoplifters that steal less than 100 pound/Euros.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

In the UK they don't even arrest shoplifters that steal less than 100 pound/Euros.

Compared with 100 GBP the 2.500 Baht are more. A 7/11 staff has to work one week for 2.500 Baht.

That seems quite unbelievable to me...how do business survive if everyone/anyone can just keep stealing 99 quids worth of stuff ?

Just now, johng said:
7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

That seems quite unbelievable to me...how do business survive if everyone/anyone can just keep stealing 99 quids worth of stuff ?

It wouldn't be ignored if charges were pressed. The exception, in Germany at least, is 'mundraub' or mouth robbery, if you are hungry and cant pay and steal enough food to quell your hunger you won't be charged. 

Probably she will say: What a pervert! I worked hard for that money. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

It wouldn't be ignored if charges were pressed. The exception, in Germany at least, is 'mundraub' or mouth robbery, if you are hungry and cant pay and steal enough food to quell your hunger you won't be charged. 

So  can give a try and report it?

Posted (edited)

Can you give more details as to what happened ? As for the  money its gone. Maybe you learned something.

Edited by Mitkof Island
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Tayida said:

No evidence that she took and she is falang as well. So no lose time with police and say good bye to the 2500?

What else is she, besides a thief, that makes her want steal your money, junkie, alcoholic ??? There has to be a reason why she thinks that her needs are greater than yours.