Jump to content

Money gone


Tayida

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But i not understand why police act differently: if is a thai woman that had his/her money stolen they will call the swat team to catch the thief, even for just 2500 thb.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tayida said:

But i not understand why police act differently: if is a thai woman that had his/her money stolen they will call the swat team to catch the thief, even for just 2500 thb.

No police force in the world would take action over such a small amount.

In the UK they don't even arrest shoplifters that steal less than 100 pound/Euros.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

No police force in the world would take action over such a small amount.

In the UK they don't even arrest shoplifters that steal less than 100 pound/Euros.

Compared with 100 GBP the 2.500 Baht are more. A 7/11 staff has to work one week for 2.500 Baht.

Link to post
Share on other sites
No police force in the world would take action over such a small amount.
In the UK they don't even arrest shoplifters that steal less than 100 pound/Euros.
That seems quite unbelievable to me...how do business survive if everyone/anyone can just keep stealing 99 quids worth of stuff ?
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, johng said:
7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:
No police force in the world would take action over such a small amount.
In the UK they don't even arrest shoplifters that steal less than 100 pound/Euros.

That seems quite unbelievable to me...how do business survive if everyone/anyone can just keep stealing 99 quids worth of stuff ?

It wouldn't be ignored if charges were pressed. The exception, in Germany at least, is 'mundraub' or mouth robbery, if you are hungry and cant pay and steal enough food to quell your hunger you won't be charged. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

It wouldn't be ignored if charges were pressed. The exception, in Germany at least, is 'mundraub' or mouth robbery, if you are hungry and cant pay and steal enough food to quell your hunger you won't be charged. 

So  can give a try and report it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tayida said:

So  can give a try and report it?

English may not be your first language so I will keep it simple and say there's not a snowball's chance in hell that the police would be in any way interested in this no, don't bother.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Tayida said:

No evidence that she took and she is falang as well. So no lose time with police and say good bye to the 2500?

What else is she, besides a thief, that makes her want steal your money, junkie, alcoholic ??? There has to be a reason why she thinks that her needs are greater than yours.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...