Money gone

Tayida

11 minutes ago, Tayida said:

I not really understand your point: but nevermind. In the hotel room, not at home, was her and me. I knew her from the night before. She was not thai. Sex was not involved. I dont know where she lives. I dont her took the money, no evidence.

So, in a nutshell, you got screwed without actually getting screwed. Priceless.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, johng said:
2 hours ago, BritManToo said:
No police force in the world would take action over such a small amount.
In the UK they don't even arrest shoplifters that steal less than 100 pound/Euros.

That seems quite unbelievable to me...how do business survive if everyone/anyone can just keep stealing 99 quids worth of stuff ?

The useless UK police only solve about 8% of crimes.

5 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Just accept you paid for the time she spent with you, lesson leaned> do not leave wallet unattended or keep you pants on if money in the pocket 

or next time think with the head on top of your shoulders first 555

45 minutes ago, Tayida said:

Sex was not involved.

Your reluctance to provide much detail leads us to speculate that you have something to hide.

Next time keep your pants around your ankles so you won't lose wots in the pockets.   2500 baht for very short time is probably the market rate.

39 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

The useless UK police only solve about 8% of crimes.

Where I lived in the UK you dealt with such matters yourself, anything short of murder was too low a priority to bother the police with. When my daughter had her cycle stolen, I found out within 24 hours, who had done it and where he lived. I reported my findings to the police and they did Jack Schitt. I took matters in my own hands, I paid the moron an early morning visit, got myself into the house and proceeded to drag him from his drug induced stupor and rearranged his attitude, worked for me!

30 minutes ago, Radar501 said:

Your reluctance to provide much detail leads us to speculate that you have something to hide.

Next time keep your pants around your ankles so you won't lose wots in the pockets.   2500 baht for very short time is probably the market rate.

What kind of details do you need to know?

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:28 PM, BritManToo said:

Next time have a safe in your room, and keep your wallet in it when you have a woman over.

2,500bht is a small price to pay to learn the lesson you can't trust women.

Why do you instinctively assume she was a whore? She might have taken the money while they were in a Big C.

47 minutes ago, Traubert said:

Anybody done or seen anything exciting today?

I know, let's have another thread on exchange rates..........

Nurse!! The screens.....

I saw a dog run across my soi today. 

just going to check exchange rate, back soon...

On 8/9/2019 at 6:28 AM, BritManToo said:

Next time have a safe in your room, and keep your wallet in it when you have a woman over.

2,500bht is a small price to pay to learn the lesson you can't trust women.

Made that mistake 10 years ago in a CM massage shop as I took a shower - she got 4k. The few occasions I go for a massage now I take my wallet into the shower with me and the wallet contains just what I need for the day , no cards and wrapped in plastic and in a buttoned pocket on my shirt. And preferably where I can keep my eye on it.  

55 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Made that mistake 10 years ago in a CM massage shop as I took a shower - she got 4k. The few occasions I go for a massage now I take my wallet into the shower with me and the wallet contains just what I need for the day , no cards and wrapped in plastic and in a buttoned pocket on my shirt. And preferably where I can keep my eye on it.  

I shower with my clothes on, much safer and saves on laundry costs.

On 8/13/2019 at 11:53 PM, beautifulthailand99 said:

You need to review your personal security methods when undressed in massage shops.

4 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

You need to review your personal security methods when undressed in massage shops.

'The few occasions I go for a massage now I take my wallet into the shower with me and the wallet contains just what I need for the day'

He did- very obviously.  

On 8/14/2019 at 2:53 AM, beautifulthailand99 said:

Dear god - do people still carry their wallets around? If I go to a massage shop where I haven't been before I'll carry the minimum amount of cash and have it in a plastic bag on a lanyard around my neck - it goes into the shower with me

On 8/15/2019 at 2:22 AM, ThaiBunny said:

Dear god - do people still carry their wallets around? If I go to a massage shop where I haven't been before I'll carry the minimum amount of cash and have it in a plastic bag on a lanyard around my neck - it goes into the shower with me

Waterproof, and foolproof......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2M_SEFd5oWt_rFAxLVGP

On 8/9/2019 at 12:31 PM, Tayida said:

But i not understand why police act differently: if is a thai woman that had his/her money stolen they will call the swat team to catch the thief, even for just 2500 thb.

No they won't and you should consider such a paltry sum as the price for a lesson learnt.

I had my wallet stolen by a ladyboy in Nana several years ago. The policeman seemed all excited when I told him it was a ladyboy and he took me searching on his motorbike for her. Maybe if you report it they may like the idea of arresting a Farung and may take it seriously. She may also have done this to others and they may already be looking for her. I can't see any harm in a visit to the police.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8304F1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

22 hours ago, Wongkitlo said:

I had my wallet stolen by a ladyboy in Nana several years ago. The policeman seemed all excited when I told him it was a ladyboy and he took me searching on his motorbike for her. Maybe if you report it they may like the idea of arresting a Farung and may take it seriously. She may also have done this to others and they may already be looking for her. I can't see any harm in a visit to the police.

You were lucky they didn't catch her. Any arrest would have likely led to a press release including your full name as victim, a copy of your passport identification page and your photos all over the web. The ladyboy meanwhile will have slithered off the hook with a 500 baht fine and remain largely unidentifiable after presenting a dodgy ID and sitting for a photoshoot with a face mask and a wig. 

Unbelievable posts on here.

The weirdest thing is, why do you guys even get yourselves in the position of being in a room with these "sหit of society" types that would steal your wallet/money?

umm well yeah, i think i know.

maybe a case of "som num nah" 

Archived