TM 30 paper work

Around the end of August I will be going to C.W. Immigration for my 90 day report.   Since I have never submitted a TM30 I suspect that they will want me to complete one at that time.    My Thai wife is the owner of the house in which we live.     In another post I was informed that she does not have to go to Immigration and I can file the TM30 on her behalf.   My question is are these all the documents that I should take with me and do they want copies of these documents.

Wifes ID card

House registration book

Title deed?

Completed TM30 form

Around the end of August I will be going to C.W. Immigration for my 90 day report.   Since I have never submitted a TM30 I suspect that they will want me to complete one at that time.    My Thai wife is the owner of the house in which we live.     In another post I was informed that she does not have to go to Immigration and I can file the TM30 on her behalf.   My question is are these all the documents that I should take with me and do they want copies of these documents.

Wifes ID card
House registration book
Title deed?
Completed TM30 form
You also need copies of your passport main page, latest entry stamp and tm6 form

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

• Like 1