unreal-bts

rodknock

they spend all this money on the new sky train and do not put safety gates.

how stupid is that. if done when building would probably be less money than retrofit

the bts has still not put elevators at all the stations. it was required by law years ago with a time frame.

who cares, even the big company's get away with breaking the law and no one does anything.

Elevators are a waste of money. Just crowded with fat, lazy people. Handicap and infirmed pushed to side.

Safety gates? Lol. Only after Thai woman sued Singapore MRT and won. Then Thailand was forced to put them up, so they put up a few and then done.

Expensive, choked with people in rush hours. Trains erratic at best. Face it, Thailand is at its peak.

14 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Elevators are a waste of money. Just crowded with fat, lazy people. Handicap and infirmed pushed to side.

Safety gates? Lol. Only after Thai woman sued Singapore MRT and won. Then Thailand was forced to put them up, so they put up a few and then done.

Expensive, choked with people in rush hours. Trains erratic at best. Face it, Thailand is at its peak.

You never use the bts do you?

Safety gates, there are none in Singapore, London, Tokyo........

Its a mass transport system, its not a leisure ride, of course its busy....

On 8/9/2019 at 11:28 PM, rodknock said:

they spend all this money on the new sky train and do not put safety gates.

Every single new station has platform edge doors, all of them. This is required by MRTA regulations.

As this is just another Thai/BTS bashing thread I'm going to close it.

PM myself or any other Mod with a REALLY good reason and we will reconsider, but there are plenty of other BTS whinge threads.

EDIT I should also included that the OP was based upon a false premise, that the new stations don't have PSDs.

Archived