• Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/10/2019 at 4:07 PM, Yinn said:

คุณไม่เห็นค่าของฉัน

Khun mai hen ka kong chan.

is that what she say?

Hey senor jorge!

You ask, I try to answer for you. 

But you not answer me. But want to talk everyone about with sex worker. 

Is this what she say? Or you forget already?

6 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Hey senor jorge!

You ask, I try to answer for you. 

But you not answer me. But want to talk everyone about with sex worker. 

Is this what she say? Or you forget already?

Sorry I've been overwhelmed lately.  Health problems.  I'll pm you bro.

Jorge

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:44 AM, Kenny202 said:

Ive met some beautiful Isaan girls, but never met one had much value as a wife. No experience with anything, most lazy and entitled, usually cant drive or cook. No help with translation or getting government things sorted out here (infact usually make things more difficult). Maturity / intellect approximately half of their age. Often temperamental, moody or violent.  Not to say theyre bad either but unless you desperately need a companion, all you are getting is something akin to a high maintenance exotic pet that you will have to entertain, feed, transport and in many cases take care of the no hopers in her family as well. Even though you are supporting her and essentially you would think she would be your eternally grateful best friend, through all this you will be at the bottom of her list of priorities after parents, friends, kids, relatives and even some Thai person she just met 5 minutes ago. I often wonder how some guy feels after the initial infatuation stage, after hes invested his life savings into a home, vehicles, dowry etc all in the beleif he was getting a Ferrari...only to wake up and realise he has a heavy bag of cement around his neck, with all his assets and future legally in her name

Wow! I found the exact opposite. My wife worked at Toyota as new car salesperson. The Toyota way is you can't sell a car if you can't drive it. So we have a 50kg 5 foot lass driving a two ton Fortuner at 160kph on a disused airstrip. Yeah my wife can drive and drive well. She saved up and built her house where we live -cash.

Great cook and definitely no sense of entitlement, the opposite in fact. She takes great pride in buying second hand clothes for 20 baht at the market even though there is no problem money wise, it is just her. Yes she grew up poor and the frugality has stayed with her. To see her work on her Mums Singer treadle sewing machine is quite simply amazing to me. The stuff she makes/modifies eaves me shaking my head in wonder. Stuff my Mum would have done 50 years ago.

University educated and can talk English well. She has also worked at the Amphur office previously so knows how the system works.

Apart from the visa and PR for Australia she has cost me nothing that I would not have spent any way.

Nothing wrong with Isaan ladies if you meet the right one.

Good hunting.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:28 PM, spidermike007 said:

It does not really matter what it means. She has obviously not proved herself to be worthy, and now she is gone. Good. Time to move on. If she does not make you a better version of yourself, and improve the quality of your life on a daily basis, what is the point of being with her?

Still single huh?

7 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Yep. In a remote village on a little subsistence farm. One village I lived infact most of the area grow Cassava as the soil has been flogged to death. Last I heard 1.2 baht per kilo. Money for a bit of bike fuel and grog. Electricty free if under 200 baht. Food forraged from nature.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Living the dream in the twilight years of life. Jeez, spare me!

15 hours ago, SenorJorge said:

At the end I was just picking up girls from thai Cupid for free.  But it's never actually free is it?  99 percent of the girls on there are up on the game.  Trying to get money from foreigners.  Love is the last thing on their minds.

It is always either a front end deal or a back end deal. Few exceptions to this rule. 

Archived