1000th Post

Spit the Dog

Well I've finally done it and made 1000 posts here on Thaivisa. It's been a long journey and I apologise for some of the drivel that I have written previously.

I am now part of the elitist club along with Firefan and Tytus. This means that I will have to buy a sports car for myself to keep up the image of these high-flyers. :o

Anyway, here's to my next 1000 posts. :D

Ok Ok...we will get you a trophy!!!! and perhaps start saving some goals...geeeeez!!!!!! hmmmm..Buffon uh?

.............ok your nick will be......" Buffy Goofy"!!! DUDE....peace out

So....we got: Papa Smurf, The Divos, Buffy Goofy, and what else? Tytus, I cant still come with a nick for you, but I want to know what other players think of: BARBAPAPA. You guys remember this one cartoon? hehehe

As for me, I could be Capt. Tsubasa!!! hahaha

Well I've finally done it and made 1000 posts here on Thaivisa. It's been a long journey and I apologise for some of the drivel that I have written previously.

I am now part of the elitist club along with Firefan and Tytus. This means that I will have to buy a sports car for myself to keep up the image of these high-flyers. :o

Anyway, here's to my next 1000 posts. :D

1000 posts.. wow..

hmm.. lets see how many do I have left before I reach the magic number... hmm.. lets just say I have a long way to go... =(

btw any training this week?

Hahahaa Congrats on your 1000 post make sure dont post anything on Dead pets anymore hehehehehi know that . lol

Since you got a Thai Driving licence too go get yourself a sports car now lol heheheh

It was a private joke between myself and Ben which somebody took the wrong way. Honest Guv'nor! :D

As for me, I could be Capt. Tsubasa!!! hahaha

Sorry man. You can't choose your own nickname. Anyway you have already been christened "The Dude" :D

1000 posts.. wow..

hmm.. lets see how many do I have left before I reach the magic number... hmm.. lets just say I have a long way to go... =(

Well the good news is that there is an internet at school. So you can spend your lunchtimes now writing poitless posts in the forum. :o

I am now part of the elitist club along with Firefan and Tytus. This means that I will have to buy a sports car for myself to keep up the image of these high-flyers. whistling.gif

Malky get something like mine hehehehe

caric1.jpg