Back in the UK after 10 years in Thailand

On 3/8/2020 at 3:40 PM, Kadilo said:

Where are you nowadays Max. Still in Thailand with your Skype bride building separate rooms on the top of the mountain, or back in the smoke at your Mums in your childhood room surrounded by Donny Osmond posters. 
Please give us an update. 

Still in Thailand , but decided not to proceed with the house build , as the location is to remote and too hard to get to and I also havent got a long term visa  , wont be going back to my mums in the UK as I outstayed my welcome last time .

As the GF wanted more commitment and I wasnt prepared to offer that commitment, she is now my ex GF .

Not sure what I will be doing next 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, unsubscribe said:

- people move with purpose but have more stress/worn down here

I noticed that as well , people do things and do things fully and properly, unlike Thailand where people just sort of float about half doing things and not really sure what they are doing .

If you ask a person a question (in relation to their job) the person will answer fully and with knowledge , if you ask a person in Thailand a question , typically they will go and ask someone else , who would then go and get someone who knew and four of them will stand around trying to figure out the answer and after a few minutes discussing the question,m they will give you an answer to a different question .

• Like 1