Flatulence Etiquette in Thailand

It never goes down well lol. They look at you like you just poked a turd up their nose lol. My ex used to fully belt me. Go apeshoot. Running around like a chook with its head cut off. Didnt stop me though. Was hilarious ????????

You would swear that there was a motorbike backfiring in my house! ????

When the wife complains, I blame it on her cooking. She uses lots of onions which are cannon fodder to farts and help them to have that smell that stings the nostrils.

I just push em out and the family has to breath them in. If they don't like it, then I really don't give a fuuuuuuuuuu. ????

Hope to get them all into a lift someday and there's 20 more floors to go. It's a proven fact that smelling yur partner's farts is good for you and you can't argue with science - can you?

fart.jpg

This is a very delicate topic, but not to all.

Many decades ago, I had a mother-in-law-to-be who leaned to one side on her chair during Sunday dinner and let a doozy rip. She then followed the disturbance by stating "ahhh, that feels a lot better".

Had that been my mother, she would have just made an excuse to leave the room for a moment.

Very unfortunately, I went on to marry her daughter anyways.

(this was not in Thailand)

It took a while but most of the kids, when pulling my finger, know the result.

Back to the OP, forget the stereotypes about heads etc, nobody cares these days and farting is very funny in a family group situation.

Be aware it is only acceptable for a male to raise his right bum cheek while dropping one. Similarly for a female, only the left bum cheek. For a lady boy, and there be one or two in the family, it is perfectly ok ,and encouraged, to raise both bum cheeks at the same time. For the young player this may seem amusing, but beware the fart and the loving look you may receive. Yes it is hard to ignore I agree. Stay strong.

Once you are familiar with the farting family you may dare to venture to the extended family.

Lonely Planet has no references to this. You are own your own.

Just reminder the simple rules...man shows right bum, lady left, ladyboy both. When in doubt do both. You will have something to talk about when you go home.

9 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

It took a while but most of the kids, when pulling my finger, know the result.

Back to the OP, forget the stereotypes about heads etc, nobody cares these days and farting is very funny in a family group situation.

Be aware it is only acceptable for a male to raise his right bum cheek while dropping one. Similarly for a female, only the left bum cheek. For a lady boy, and there be one or two in the family, it is perfectly ok ,and encouraged, to raise both bum cheeks at the same time. For the young player this may seem amusing, but beware the fart and the loving look you may receive. Yes it is hard to ignore I agree. Stay strong.

Once you are familiar with the farting family you may dare to venture to the extended family.

Lonely Planet has no references to this. You are own your own.

Just reminder the simple rules...man shows right bum, lady left, ladyboy both. When in doubt do both. You will have something to talk about when you go home.

You sound like you are bored.

On 8/10/2019 at 4:08 AM, thequietman said:

... Hope to get them all into a lift someday and there's 20 more floors to go. ...

A haggard old lady of 89-years-old was riding in a fancy hotel’s elevator. On the second floor, a young, beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling of expensive perfume. She smooths down the skirt of her hot pink dress, looks down at the old lady, raises her nose snootily, and arrogantly says:

“Georgio Armani, $150 an ounce.”

Just as she speaks, the elevator opens and a glamorous former supermodel, age 45 steps on. She’s draped in a mink stole and wears tall leather boots from Italy. She hears what the younger woman has said to the haggard old lady and flips her hair: 

“Chanel, $200 an ounce.”

The old lady’s floor approaches and as the doors open, but right before, she stops and turns around, making eye-contact with the two snotty women. Then she promptly bends over, farts and says:

Broccoli, 49 cents a pound.”

On 8/12/2019 at 12:29 AM, Damrongsak said:

A haggard old lady of 89-years-old was riding in a fancy hotel’s elevator. On the second floor, a young, beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling of expensive perfume. She smooths down the skirt of her hot pink dress, looks down at the old lady, raises her nose snootily, and arrogantly says:

“Georgio Armani, $150 an ounce.”

Just as she speaks, the elevator opens and a glamorous former supermodel, age 45 steps on. She’s draped in a mink stole and wears tall leather boots from Italy. She hears what the younger woman has said to the haggard old lady and flips her hair: 

“Chanel, $200 an ounce.”

The old lady’s floor approaches and as the doors open, but right before, she stops and turns around, making eye-contact with the two snotty women. Then she promptly bends over, farts and says:

Broccoli, 49 cents a pound.”

Good Lord!

Archived