Thailand based blogger Richard Barrow reveals difficulties in renewing extension of stay

rooster59

4 hours ago, Tagged said:

If it is going to be to bad without me have to join such groups to protect my interests in Thailand, I will rather have time to pack up, and leave when Im ready. 

Reading Thai visa not many get the option to be ready. They just get turned away. 

4 hours ago, Tagged said:

a)Then you see a upproar like this coming. Before that ... wealthy fat bastards, enjoying cheep beer and cheap women. 

b)What happend so suddenly? 

A) Did not change

B) Thats what nobody understands.

Edited by blackcab
Bold font removed. Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FarFlungFalang said:

The funny things is I've read a "deleted" load of threads and posts complaining about human rights infringements against Thais and get the overwhelming impression that most us coming here care a great deal about human rights in general and not only when it concerns us.

Talking about it, and posting words, doesnt fix anything. People realize it have been bad for the locals long time, but still falangs come here and enjoy the fact it is a cheap country to live in, and for many others, cheap women as well. So knowing and turn the blind eye to the fact, have been the situation, until the system makes it harder to live here, and as well strikes them hard. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tebee said:

Maybe Thai immigration has been looking at what the UK Home office do and taking lessons from their "hostile environment". 

LOL Thats for citizenship not an extended 'tourist visa' for having a Thai wife. 

• Thanks 1