Daughter arrested for paying men 200K to kill her mother

rooster59

Daughter arrested for paying men 200K to kill her mother

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTU3Mi83ODYxMjE0L21vbS5qcGc=.jpg

Caption: She ordered the killing of her mum

Police in the Khok Khram jurisdiction of Bangkok have announced the arrest of a 25 year old woman for arranging the murder of her mother. She was named only as "A". 

The case follows the shooting of a 55 year old woman in Prasert Manukit road on the 22nd of June. The woman - a team leader of a group of maids at a cleaning company - was on her bicycle when two men shot at her and drove off in a car. 

Despite being hit in the chest with a .38 weapon she survived the murder attempt. 

Two men who carried out the hit are in custody. They are Prachern or "Joi", aged 40 and Dao, 35. 

"A" said that she paid the men 200,000 baht for the hit. 

She wanted her mother's three life insurance policies - totaling 300,000 baht - and 50 rai of land worth more than ten million baht upcountry. 

She knew all the inheritance would go to her. She needed money to bail out her boyfriend who is facing drugs charges in Minburi. So she decided to have her own mother killed. 

Sanook reported that before the shooting the victim had found some red drink in her fridge that smelled strange. 

When she tipped it out the ants that came to eat it all died. 

"A" has been charged with ordering her mother's killing and the men have been charged with attempted murder and weapons offences.

Investigations continue.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-10

Just the past week or two

a Cambodian working at a gas station was shot in head from behind for like 600 THB

a knife attack over 400 THB debt

two days ago 711 staff shot in head over 3000 THB

... which means the mother could be even proud the daughter mad her not lose face

Despite being hit in the chest with a .38 weapon she survived the murder attempt.

Being hit in the chest with a .38 weapon must have knocked the wind out of her !

Oh wait, maybe they meant a .38 bullet fired by a gun ? That could kill you !

The only thing that is good enough for A, is life in prison, where she is sure to make some very good friends, who will show her a really good time, or the death penalty, carried out very swiftly. She has stepped over the line, and self revoked the right to consume oxygen. Greed has gotten the better of her, and allowed her brain (what little she had of one) to rot, and become putrified. A total worm, and parasite. Crocodiles and Steve Mnuchin, have more morality than this creep. 

23 hours ago, rooster59 said:

She wanted her mother's three life insurance policies - totaling 300,000 baht - and 50 rai of land worth more than ten million baht upcountry. 

Maybe I'm cynical, but if owned 10 m baht land, i doubt I'd bother with a small life assurance policy worth less than 1/33 of my estate

"A" said that she paid the men 200,000 baht for the hit. 

It's really interesting to see that Thai names are changed but foreigners names are usually fully visible.

I fail to understand where she had the 200,000 baht from and why she couldn't use the money to get him out?

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Maybe I'm cynical, but if owned 10 m baht land, i doubt I'd bother with a small life assurance policy worth less than 1/33 of my estate

Because you think you can chip off little pieces of land and sell that easily and quickly each time you need a bit of money ....say like when Mom dies?

IMO living in the NE children are suppose yo talk care of the 

parents at their elder ages. In the village you see so many 30

year old men doing next to nothing the next few generations could

be a big change. The children don’t have the ambition to do better.

parents should guide their children so they have a opportunity going forward 

that just my opinion ...

11 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

I fail to understand where she had the 200,000 baht from and why she couldn't use the money to get him out?

The article says she paid 200,000 but in reality she may have promised to pay once she got her hands on the funds from her 'inheritance'.

On 8/10/2019 at 9:33 AM, HeyHeyHey said:

Just the past week or two

a Cambodian working at a gas station was shot in head from behind for like 600 THB

a knife attack over 400 THB debt

two days ago 711 staff shot in head over 3000 THB

... which means the mother could be even proud the daughter mad her not lose face

there was more stories in thai news in this past the week or two, that i rembember man killed over 200 or 400 baht debt, lady stabbed in throat during robbery in little shop, lady stunned with stun gun and hit with rock and hammer during robbery, and other violent robberies..

Archived