BANGKOK
rooster59

Malaysian couple robbed of documents, valuables, cash in Phuket bag snatch

On 8/10/2019 at 9:26 PM, ta158 said:

and you think thailand keeps track and collect statistics? read thai news and facebook and you will see, oh you probably cant read/write thai... majority of crimes in thailand go underreported, crime where my friends or family/relatives has been victim they did not report to police, only insurance. there was only 1 case where we did report they said they would come by our house they never did or never called back.

i read thai news everyday, there has been increase in violent robberies, in some cases stones been used to hit the victim, exemples  some day ago a lady managing a little store got stabbed in throat, same day older lady got hit with hammer and stunned with stun gun and robbed, 7 eleven robber shot employee etc 

A lot of insurance companies require a police report before they will pay out!

• Thanks 1

Yes, Thailand does keep statistics, it really is not as backward as you and other tvf users seem to think. 
Your news is Phuket news? And you're keeping statistics?

Thailand and Statistics is actually in the OED (oxford English Dictionary) comes under “Fake /False “

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/10/2019 at 9:36 PM, stevenl said:

Yes, Thailand does keep statistics, it really is not as backward as you and other tvf users seem to think. 

Your news is Phuket news? And you're keeping statistics?

so what are the stats  ?  can you link them for us .. can they be confirmed by a second source ..?  serious here