Tm 30.again

On retirement ext.in room in bkk.

My landlord can't be bothered to do tm30 or do it properly. 

Simple qu...can I go myself alone to CW to do a tm30 when I get back from uk or pattaya  (as now needed I hear).?????

I don't have Landlord ID  card or blue book.he won't give to me. Even a copy.

Can I go to CW with my passport. My tm7.my rental contract and say i want to do a paper tm30 right now and I would like a tm30 receipt at the end please. ..

Landlord doesn't care as he know 95%of time is farang who gets the fine. 

I don't want a fine. I want to do a tm30...simple

Oh...and before u suggest it..landlord won't give me the log in and password so I can register myself on the website..already ask him that. 

I'm totally stuck...help

On retirement ext.in room in bkk.
My landlord can't be bothered to do tm30 or do it properly. 
Simple qu...can I go myself alone to CW to do a tm30 when I get back from uk or pattaya  (as now needed I hear).?????
I don't have Landlord ID  card or blue book.he won't give to me. Even a copy.
Can I go to CW with my passport. My tm7.my rental contract and say i want to do a paper tm30 right now and I would like a tm30 receipt at the end please. ..
Landlord doesn't care as he know 95%of time is farang who gets the fine. 
I don't want a fine. I want to do a tm30...simple
Oh...and before u suggest it..landlord won't give me the log in and password so I can register myself on the website..already ask him that. 
I'm totally stuck...help
Yes you can self-file a TM30 at CW
with just your passport and copy of your lease. But you are likely to be fined. Try deducting the fine from your rent.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Mr salerno.

Ok.thanks for your info about my earlier post. ..I am not an expert on this site. .sorry for that. .

I posted my original qu .it disappeared and I couldn't find it. So I assumed that it didn't work. .so I started a new thread.

Can u please before jumping down people's throat try to understand that things are not always  as u see them to be. I wish u a happy Saturday. ..

However..I would still like an answer to my qu that asked if I can do a tm30 without a fine. .I don't care where it's answered. 

Thanks guys in advance for your help

• Sad 1